• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whats up with me (T'Rina)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsXXLBombshell

Like Donnie I dont feel like always spilling my guts to the general public on my blog so I thought I would use this to give a run down of what is happening with my weight loss journey.
I saw the surgeon on Dec 5th, he wants to do a DS and will most likely do it in one go, I have been under for up to 4 hours without any problems so hopefully everything will be ok with that aspect of it.
I am still trying to diet and failing miserably, I will be happy if I make it through the holiday season without any major weight gain.
As often happens when i get anxious and worried about dieting my bulimia (from when I was a teen) starts acting up, the feeling of being full makes me sick and makes me want to throw up. It is a vicious cycle since throwing up even just a few times damages my stomach so much that it makes it hurt and my mind interperts that as me being sick and it makes me feel like I have to throw up. One thing I have a really hard time dealing with is nausea, I tend to throw up very easily and these days pretty much Everything I eat upsets my stomach and about half of it makes me want to throw up though I am fighting not too since it just makes everything so much worse.
Now my stomach is acidy and gassy almost all the time and my GERD (reflux) is acting up so I called my dr to see one of her NRPs and possibly have them get me in to have my stomach scoped to make sure I dont have any ulcers, if I were to wait til March or April when they will be checking me out to see about the surgery it could be much worse and keep me from surgery.
As I have posted before i have a lot of worry and fears and since I have an anxiety disorder already it just compounds that problem.

It is christmas eve and I feel so sick I dont want to go do any of the family stuff we have planned, I feel tired all the time because the GERD and nausea as well as the anxiety is making it hard to sleep. I just want the surgery over with so I can stop worrying wether I will qualify and worry about taking care of myself.
Speaking of taking care of myself as soon as christmas is over I am going to start back at teh gym, I will start slow, 30 mins 2 to 3 times a week til I can get up to 45 mins 3 or 4 times a week then I will see the trainer there and have her show me the best stuff I can do to strengthen my abs without hurting my knees, my dr says a strong abdominal wall will help recovery greatly. If I get approved I will only have maybe only have 4 to 7 months to get strong enough. I will pretty much just have to make myself go when Tom is at work cause when he is here it is just too easy to blow it off.

OK I guess I have rambled enough, I will let you know what the NRP says and if I get to have a stomach scan.

Latest posts

Back