• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whats your "Fatland"?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Since being on this Dimensions, I have had day dreams. When I would get bored at work I would fantasize about a great place. A place I would rather be. I call it Fatland. Now I think at one point or another everyone has visited their own Fatland. So I wanted a thread for people to come and share what their perfect Fatland is. :)

My Fatland. Its a beautiful place. Everything is soft. The ground, the trees, the walls (if anyone saw the Hug-a-bunch movie from the 80's, its like that place.) Restaurants have endless amounts. They never run out! When you are done and leaving, they give you more food to take with you! Lets face it, you get hungry about an hour or two later anyway.
My house is very large. Has many floors. But has my choice of elevator or escalator. The male cast of 300 are my house staff, and they must wear the same clothes from the movie. :)
You know how in some cultures they take their young girls becoming brides, to get fat to please their future husband? Well I want a room like that. Where after I have eaten I go to this room and get massaged all over to keep my body soft as it would grow.
I would have dance parties for all my friends, and the AC in the dance hall would be on high so we don't have to sweat our asses off too bad.
I don't think Fatland would be only for fat people, but for everyone who wanted to be there. Thin or average or fat. In Fatland we all live in harmony.

So please now add your Fatland dream. I'll be adding as time goes on. :)

PS... I want a fat friendly amusement park!! I hate not being able to go on a damn rollercoaster!

Back