What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigisland

Pralines with pecans I prefer chocolate but they are all sensational soooo sweet River Street Sweets in Savannah will ship them almost anywhere I fear a spike in blood sugar! Haha

Reactions: Aqw

Aqw

Pralines with pecans I prefer chocolate but they are all sensational soooo sweet River Street Sweets in Savannah will ship them almost anywhere I fear a spike in blood sugar! Haha
Hum, they look good. I guess I must ask if they can ship some across the Atlantic.

bigisland

Hum, they look good. I guess I must ask if they can ship some across the Atlantic.
They said last time I was there they have customers All over the world. There is a certain ambiance being there they make the candy in an open kitchen and the smell is heavenly
We eat them so quickly we have the go back a couple of times when we go.
If you sent them an email I’m sure they could tell you weather they would ship to....France if I remember.

LizzieJones

That website looks so good I think I gained weight just viewing it. :)

Peanut brittle! Or is that pecan brittle!! yum

Aqw

They said last time I was there they have customers All over the world. There is a certain ambiance being there they make the candy in an open kitchen and the smell is heavenly
We eat them so quickly we have the go back a couple of times when we go.
If you sent them an email I’m sure they could tell you weather they would ship to....France if I remember.
I'll have a look at the website and ask. Thank you :)

LizzieJones

You'll have to explain more to me. In France we don't have Wonka factory. I discovered fudge recently and I can't find a lot here.
You could make your own fudge. It's really easy and you could probably find a good recipe on Youtube.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen