What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

I've really been craving sweet (not salty) licorice lately. I bought some black licorice Twizzlers, but they didn't do it for me. Last weekend I bought a box of Good n' Plenty and they're a bit better but still "meh". Tonight I'm going to go get some licorice all sorts, because that's what I've really been craving. Just none of the stores in my immediate neighborhood have them, so I tried to make do.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Bacon and egg sandwiches, with ketchup and sriracha sauce. Okay, I use veggie bacon, but it's still pretty good.

Shotha

DM Supporter
What's my latest kick? It's the kick I've always had. I love food of just about every kind. Eating's my hobby.

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Chocolate covered cherries. The tart whole dried cherries dipped in chocolate, not cherry cordials (although I like those too).

I used to buy little bags of the chocolate dried cherries at Starbucks years ago but they quit selling them. I just recently found some that taste as good. Dove brand dark chocolate dipped dried cherries. I definitely stocked up on them.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Right now, I'm on a Turkish delight kick, again. I like the mint flavoured pieces the best. I always take it with me to social events. I've even found a little song about my two favourite things in life. They're forbidden love and Turkish delight. I'm famous for always having a backback full of snacks, among which there will often be Turkish delight.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Omg, yas I love love love dairy products too, and cottage cheese is a definite favorite! Ppl always think I eat it cause I'm dieting but no I just really like it.
Another fan of cottage cheese! I love it with flaming hot Cheetos, salsa or just a good amount of black pepper

beach

Pretty much anything and everything lately. Something will pop into my head and I have to get it, large pizza, entire cakes, packages of cookies and bags and bags of candy.

Group builder