• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When is the right time to have a baby??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
Im not sure where to put this thread for maximum response, but i will try in here.

im 25, 26 in july, and feeling so so broody at present.

my cutie and i are very very very much in love, adore each other, and have been together nearly 18 months.

we are seriously considering trying for a baby, and are both excited and worried about it.

pros- a baby of ours to love, to join us together, a wee one of us, his family are incredibly supportive and would love to help out, as will my friends, he has a good job, i think im the right age, i know he will be a wonderful dad and me a wonderful mum, our home is big enough...

cons- its expensive to live as it is, we only rent even though our home is lovely but we could never afford to buy a house in belfast at present, my weight might affect the pregnancy, am i too young, will we be able to afford it, will my social life end, will i be a good mum, should i wait until we are married?

the question is, if u kept on waiting and waiting until the time was perfect to have a baby you would NEVER get round to having one...

for the mums, what made u decide to try? was it a happy accident? what problems did u come across? what was easier/harder than u thought?

i know no one can tell me whether we should try or not but im just so confused lol!!

bexy xo

Latest posts

Back