Where are the Skinny FFAs at?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aru-Chan

Oh! Right here! I guarantee you I shall remain petite with a love for chubby guys ;D ...Any takers?:p

Lavasse

Hm, I'm pretty small.. 5'3 and 95 lbs.
I like BHMs because:
1. The contrast is really nice! I feel more feminine around bigger guys.
2. There's nothing like hugging a big soft warm man.
- . . . . with muscular guys .. hugs feel like being crushed by a waffle iron.
hugs with BHMs are like teddy bears ;)
3. The general shape of a belly on a guy is really just the sweetest thing. I feel like society today really shuns bellies on anyone. So it's kind of like a taboo to enjoy it, and to be able to touch one seems more exciting.
4. Touching a belly is exciting.
5. I've also found a trend in personality compatibility with myself and larger men, so it just encourages the interest!
Where in MN are you from?

Cors

Delurking
Okay, then! Since it's agreed there's a portion of us BHM's who adore little women, I thought I'd just write an appreciation piece (especially since I know some of you little ladies feel a bit intimidated amongst the BBW's)

Your stature is short, but I can see you behind a dozen tall women.
Your breasts may be small, but they speak of delicate femininity.
Slim arms, hard thighs, and a tight belly that I can kiss for hours . . .
You feel no need to scream that you're a woman, but speak it with a soft whisper that can be heard by one who can listen.
So tiny compared to me, but the contrast is so irresistable.
I long to hold you in my strong arms, seat you in my soft lap, or feel you lounge on my body like a warm couch.
You're not skinny, you're delicate.
You're not child-like, you're a subtle woman.
You're not unnoticed by me, for I see and admire each one of you that crosses my sight.
You're a little lady, a slim goddess, a playful nymph, a tiny fairie.
And I adore each and every single one of you, with a passion and desire that most women can only dream of having.

- Dionysus, writing on the fly
Aw, sweetest thing I have read in a while! <3

I am small but busty (37-23-32), so I am usually look too awkward and stripperish for those who enjoy tiny girls and not big enough for everyone else. ;(

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek

I am small but busty (37-23-32), so I am usually look too awkward and stripperish for those who enjoy tiny girls and not big enough for everyone else. ;(
Personally, I think you look damn fine.

AZ_Wolf

Lupus Maximus

Stripperish -- you're natural, so you had no control over it. Now, if you didn't like girls, I think most big guys would adore the fact that hugging you facing each other would be like two puzzle pieces meeting. :D

boompoet

Sounds good to me.

Cors

Delurking
Aw, I felt that way because my exes (all of them bigger women) often harped about how I should either gain some weight or get a reduction. :/

That's too bad. We could make beautiful music together lol.
Happy to sing with you!

WELL then....

We're both from the same area.
Just come on over xD
Ooooo yay! <3

Stripperish -- you're natural, so you had no control over it. Now, if you didn't like girls, I think most big guys would adore the fact that hugging you facing each other would be like two puzzle pieces meeting. :D
Cute way of putting it! I prefer boobs smushed against my chest but a warm tummy is always welcome.

Sounds good to me.
;D

ChubbyFairy

I'm a FA! And I'm Skinny! I'm weight only between 100-105 pounds... But I like see other people getting fat!:smitten: Also me I like being stuffing but I wouldn't gain weight! Or not much for the moment...

Oldtimer76

Returned
Whatever happened to this thread?:happy:
I think it is interesting to see the differences in size between two lovers:)

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
Hmmm...I'm not "skinny" at the moment - a size 8-10 whereas I was a size 6ish last summer. I'm also fairly tall, so some might consider me skinny, though. I wouldn't label myself as an FFA necessarily - I have dated a fat guy before, yes, but I don't have a single body type/build that I prefer.
So yeah, that's me! :happy:

Latest posts