• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who is Rockabelly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
This is my first thread and I hope I am doing this right. If not, yell at me and I will correct it.

I never really posted anything substantial as to who I am or what is going on in my world.

My name is Marty and I weigh about 350 pounds, give or take a pizza or chocolate extreme billzard. I work in IT and think that I am here to try to make a difference as best I can. "Service to others" is what I try to live by. As with any mantra, sometime you get the bear and sometimes it gets you.

My relationship status:

I was told by my significant other that she no longer wants to be with me and it is very bitter sweet. I love her and had been trying to make our relationship work for 6 years, but I know that I had just been delaying the inevitable. I only wish for her to be happy and if she can find it elsewhere, then I am happy for her and wish her the very best. I really do. That being said, I know that her leaving is an opportunity for me to find happiness as well. With that said, I am currently available.

My lack of face pictures:

My apologies to all for a lack of a face pic. I know that it's a big deal here. I was reluctant at first to show my face but I think that will change. I will post a pic of myself on my profile for you all to see. You have shared with me so I shall share with you.

My Interests:

I enjoy helping others "pro bono". It makes me feel good. As for hobbies, I am into short film. I have written, produced, and directed one so far and am working on my second short. Yup, I dig the creative arts. I also like technology and history. I am of the geek clan and an not afraid of the label. I also recently discovered that I like growing things in the garden. I don't always partake in the harvest, but it is cool to go outside and pull lunch from the vine.

My libido:

My last relationship was virtually sexless so I currently feel like a starved person who can only look at the steak and not eat it. Did I mention I love to eat? I consider myself to be a sensual person. At least I used to be. Hopefully I still am.

Eating:

I really enjoy eating. Call me captain obvious but I do. "You don't get a body like this from clean livin!" I enjoy steak and fine cheeses, seafood, and italian cuisine. I also enjoy tejano style mexican food. Delicioso!

In Conclusion:

I should have made this post ages ago. If you have any questions just ask them here and I will answer as best I can. Sometimes my life gets pretty hectic. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Latest posts

Back