• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Will the IRS send Russell to Jail. Did you get one of these calls. Did your parents.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Saturday I received a call from the Internal Revenue Service. They explained to me that I had incorrectly figured my taxes for 4 years and now owed $3200 and if I did not pay right away all of my property would be assessed and taken from me, and if I did not pay right away I would be arrested.

I figured if I was being lied to I could lie back to them. I explained to the IRS agent, who identified herself by name and agent number, that I did not have that much money because I had made a bunch of bad business investments. The agent told me if I did not pay right away I would be arrested. I explained that since I could not pay my rent I was scheduled to be evicted tomorrow and I did not have any place to stay but if I was to be arrested then I would get free medical treatment, free food, free clothing, and a warm dry place to spend the night.

The IRS agent explained to me that I really would be arrested and if I tried to leave I would be shot. I asked the IRS agent to please send the police as quickly as possible because I had no food in my icebox at the moment and if I could get to jail by supper time I would be able to get something to eat before I went to bed. The IRS agent repeated that I should realize that I was going to be arrested unless I immediately sent $3200. I explained to the IRS agent that I did not have the $3200, I was going to be evicted, and to please send the police as quickly as possible so that I could get a decent supper. The IRS agent yelled something or other at me and then hung up.

Latest posts

Back