• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wishful thinking

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1613

Van
I stand about 5"2 and weigh 149 pounds, athletic. I have the inhibition to let myself go. I have the need to feed. Immediately I start nibbling, then snacking, and as soon as you know it, gorging. I feel like my stomach is about to burst. I lay down at night and wake up in the middle of the night with the munchies. I eat a bowl of ice cream, cookies and milk and fall asleep. I wake up in the morning and eat anything I can get my hands on. The cycles continues to repeat itself. Days, weeks, and months have gone by since the last time I had worked out. The pounds continue to pile on month after month, week after week, day after day. I have to constantly keep shopping for new clothes. My weight hits 300 lbs by the next year. I am now fat. But it doesn't stop there. The fatter I get the more I eat. The more I eat, the fatter I get. One strange day after winning the million dollar jackpot, I happen to pass a restaurant with an all you can eat buffet. I sit at a table for one. I cannot sit all the way under the table because of my massive belly. The chair is struggling to support my weight. But who cares? I am starving. I go to the buffet and I stack my plate. I sit down and eat. After my first plate I felt my body expanding and the chair gave in. The waitress immediately rushed to my assistance and got me another chair and I also asked for an extra chair. I had two chairs supporting my enormous butt. As I continued to eat, I continued to grow and as I grew the more hungrier I got. Two hours have gone by and I am still hungry. The other patrons are staring at me but I kind of like the attention and the comments. I am so big that it is impossible for me to sit at the table so I eat with the plate on my lap. The two chairs that supported my butt have given in . I have now out grown my clothes and gained an extra 250 lbs. I have drawn quite a spectacle. As I continue to eat and grow, the media shows up but I just smile and order more food. All of a sudden the chef comes out and says he is out of food. But I am still hungry. My weight has surpassed 700lbs. I still have enough strength to get home. I get in the house and I sit on the floor. I do not need a chair because of my giant cushioned butt. I get on the phone and call delivery. I eat more and order more and I grow more. As soon as you know I have delivery guys lined up outside the door delivering me food. I pay, eat and grow. Right now I am 25000 lbs. and still growing.

Latest posts

Back