Woke up and decided to take some pics...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I feel really good today, so I decided to take some pictures when I woke up. Hope ya'll enjoy a little bit of me.

Sorry if the one is a little naughty... :D

Dr. P Marshall

Well, well, look at you. Nothing like a beautiful belly, an adorable face, a killer smile and great legs(I'm a leg girl;) ) - With you guys posting these pics how is a girl supposed to tear herself away from the computer and get anything accomplished?

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Well, well, look at you. Nothing like a beautiful belly, an adorable face, a killer smile and great legs(I'm a leg girl;) ) - With you guys posting these pics how is a girl supposed to tear herself away from the computer and get anything accomplished?
Flattery will get you everywhere :D

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
You have a really great smile. And I enjoyed the rest of you too :D Love the random pics of your hand and foot.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
You have a really great smile. And I enjoyed the rest of you too :D Love the random pics of your hand and foot.
I just knew how much you FFAs love BHM calves. I had to show off the goods :D

And, about the hand picture, I just like the way my hands look in photos. I think they're very dramatic and aesthetically pleasing.

PS - Plus, in the hand pic, there's a clear view of my badass wolverine poster hehe

ChrisInNH

I just knew how much you FFAs love BHM calves. I had to show off the goods :D

And, about the hand picture, I just like the way my hands look in photos. I think they're very dramatic and aesthetically pleasing.

PS - Plus, in the hand pic, there's a clear view of my badass wolverine poster hehe
Well Rocczilla I'm not exactly into BHMs but you know you're kind of curious to see what the other guy is putting up for the ladies to gawk at so... I glimpsed over your photos and what really got me were your hands man. Hey they rock man because you've got the smooth, fine hands that woman JUST love to have glide over and fondle their pleasing bodies :). Ladies, I don't have the proof of course but according to all theory: This man is not going to disappoint :)

persimmon

And now, in stereo!
I'm from the Willamette Valley (an excellent source of both wine and wives, says the husband) and now live in a larger city in the Northwest.

p

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I'm from the Willamette Valley (an excellent source of both wine and wives, says the husband) and now live in a larger city in the Northwest.

p
Alright, I'll give him the wives part, but I've never sampled the wine :D

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Don't know how I missed this thread earlier...

Great pics! :)

You've got an absolutely adorable face and great body. Thanks for sharing.