• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Would like to hear different opinions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulBBW

Hi!

Ok, here's my situation - I'm a ssbbw, almost 30 yrs old and I have been a bbw allllll of my life. I have accepted that I am always going to be overweight. Fine. However, I am concerned with the long term affects on my health. The thought of losing my mobility scares me, but I'm not comfortable working out the way I should... I'm not sure why, but I don't like people looking at me while I'm stuffing my a$$ into some machine and sweating like a pig..

While I'm not against ppl who wish to have gastric bypass, I'm not at all cool with having to take drugs to prevent malnutrition, not eat foods that I love, etc... I just want some help with working on pushing myself into a healthier lifestyle. The major problem with this is working so hard to eat right and exercise to lose a pound here-and-there just doesn't work for me. When having to choose between losing a lb or eating a box of cookies (well, not the whole box) I'm alllllll over those cookies! I know I need to practice better self-control, but I need some help! Help does not include people encouraging me not to eat or to exercise more, especially ppl that have no clue what it feels like to be my size. Spare me.

So, basically, I've considered getting the lap band surgery because I think the feeling of fullness will considerbly help me reach my goal of a healither me. I mean when trying to eat healthier, I can eat carrots, the problem is I'll eat the whole bag...

Any views on this? Anyone been in a similar position?

Latest posts

Back