Would you date interacially?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by FrankWhite333, May 4, 2010.

1. May 4, 2010 #1

FrankWhite333

FrankWhite333

FrankWhite333

I know I would... I am a victim of my likes, I love women so I find it hard to discriminate over race or anything like that. Women are women and I love them, but I don't think there is anything wrong with preferences. I prefer human women and thats my only pre- requisite...

2. May 4, 2010 #2

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

I have yet to show interest in any guy of the same ethnic background as me. I'm from mixed families, one side is German and the other Indian, so there's absolutely no family pressure on who I bring home either.
    It's never race or colour that matters with a person anyway. It's about who they are, as individuals.

3. May 4, 2010 #3

chicken legs

chicken legs

chicken legs

yawn

For me, race is a mute point when it comes to dating. However, views on education, income, religion, how to raise children, etc...seem to be my stumbling blocks when it comes to getting serious with someone....lol.

4. May 4, 2010 #4

snuggletiger

snuggletiger

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me

those are all good things to look for, i tend to look at those things like income, living situation etc now.

5. May 4, 2010 #5

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

It is interesting how our concept of 'race' has changed over time. My wife's great grandmother was pretty much kicked out of her family for marrying someone who was not of German descent (this was in Canada, but her parents were from Germany). Her mother took a lot of flak for marrying a Rumanian, and when my wife was born her grandmother had to brace herself to go look at this 'black' baby.

How times change.

Personally I never much cared...well maybe a bit in a positive sense, as it seemed it would be cool to be with someone who had a lot of different family traditions, foods, and so on. However both my wife and I are essentially caucasion-Canadian mutts, so it didn't turn out that way. But I really don't see race as being an issue at all. (now, personal values _may_ be influenced by cultural values, which is a whole different discussion)

6. May 4, 2010 #6

Nutty

Nutty

Nutty

I'd go for anyone. Ethnicity does not matter for me, as long as they are bbws or ssbbws!

7. May 4, 2010 #7

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

Yes, of course, and it affects the relationship severely if cultural values clash. Probably not so much when it's only the individual, but once family and traditions come into play there can be problems.
    It's important to get into a relationship with an incredibly open mind, of course. You can't expect your significant other to adapt to your cultural values, nor slighty have theirs impose on yours. It's a give and take.

8. May 4, 2010 #8

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch

I'm open-minded to anything, but I think there'd be compatibility issues if the other person was from a very different culture or belonged to an organised religion.

9. May 5, 2010 #9

LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD

Truthfully I don't care about what color skin the guy is as long as we do well together and such I am all cool, but religion if they are ina big religion it may get infrom and mess with stuff haha.:happy:

10. May 5, 2010 #10

Paquito

Paquito

Paquito

don't July to me

Well if I did date, marry, and procreate with a Blasian, then our offspring would be every race group. And really, the thought of having an army of fully mixed babies seems appealing.

Besides, I'm biracial. So I support it completely.

Nonpareil likes this.
  11. May 5, 2010 #11

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

Blasian? Awesome. But what are you?

12. May 5, 2010 #12

Paquito

Paquito

Paquito

don't July to me

Caucexican? Mirish? Honestly, I can't think of a cool, one-word way to say half-Mexican, half-Irish.

13. May 5, 2010 #13

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

Mexirish? You're right, they do sound terrible. But go find a blasian chick and make beige babies, that would be a global win.

14. May 5, 2010 #14

Paquito

Paquito

Paquito

don't July to me

We would be revolutionaries in terms of race relations! And really, I'm curious to see how that clusterfuck of genetics would turn out.

15. May 5, 2010 #15

Imp

Imp

Imp

I would, but I typically don't. I'm not attracted as much to some ethnicities. I say "as much" because I always run into women that I think are attractive no matter what the ethnicity. So I'm talking percentages here. (That actually goes for women of different sizes, too.)

The big thing that I think about, being of the marrying age, is worries about mismatches in cultural expectations by families. I'm in LA, so a lot of people I meet (me being an English-speaker) are second-generation immigrants. I worry about the pull of family expectations on my spouse, although coming from a pretty distant family, the idea of more involvement from family is also attractive to me, if somewhat stressful.

As if I were looking. I AM engaged. She's White like me, from the South like me, and we share the same assumptions and values about life that are supported by our families. That's all very comforting in thinking about the future. But she still has a big extended family that wields a lot of influence. Ah, well. Gots to learn me some more intimacy skills or go crazy trying...

16. May 5, 2010 #16

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

Probably really amazing, considering you're mixing things up so well. I don't want to make an inbred joke, but yes, there should be an inbred joke here.

17. May 5, 2010 #17

Oirish

Oirish

Oirish

The Dude

Yeah, I'd absolutely date outside my race.
    To be honest though I'm fairly rarely attracted to black girls and oriental girls. Please don't mistake this for being racist in any way. My preferences in these cases are similar to my thoughts about redheads: I'm not often attracted to them but when I am they're all among the sexiest women I've ever seen!

18. May 5, 2010 #18

stldpn

stldpn

stldpn

have to say, it's even less a matter of finding someone who agrees on these issues with me so much as it's a desire to have someone who will work with me toward certain goals. Caucasian, Asian, Black, Native American etc matters a whole lot less than finding someone who makes a good partner.

19. May 5, 2010 #19

spiritangel

spiritangel

spiritangel

AmandaClause

I had an argument one day with someone because I have never really looked at someone and gone oh they are this or that race, I was never taught to see anyone as other than a Human Being, I think being a good person inside and out is far more imporatant than the colour of your skin or where you are from. I have dated guys from lots of different ethnicities and would happily marry one if he was the right guy for me

20. May 5, 2010 #20

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

The only girl I dated was also Mexican so I don't really have a say, but the girl that holds the key to my chastity belt at the moment is of German and Indian decent. Her parents are open minded about this subject, as are mine. My parents have always told me they just want me to be happy.