Would you date interacially?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
It's because Canada is really far away from Mexico. :)
Yeah but we love Mexico and have lots of stuff from there. I'm sure it's just because I've never really paid attention. And... well... not a fan of Latin food. Which absolutely pisses off my family since they're all from Latin America! Lol!

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Canada must be missing out cuz I've never seen those sodas but I've seen close to them. lol. Maybe I need to do some digging!
I'm having the same reaction.... Uhm, uhm, something really Canadian that we drink...?

BAGS OF MILK. I will bring those. It's the only thing I can think of.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I'm bringing buckets of Swamp Water!

To be honest... Most people have tried swamp water at least once in their lives regardless where they're from... but it seems to be a trendy thing to have over here... Hmm...

Any insight?

Swamp Water is a blend of a bunch of fountain drinks into one. I used to do it all the time when I was younger cuz I couldn't pick the one I wanted most, so I just threw them all in, lol.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'm bringing buckets of Swamp Water!

To be honest... Most people have tried swamp water at least once in their lives regardless where they're from... but it seems to be a trendy thing to have over here... Hmm...

Any insight?

Swamp Water is a blend of a bunch of fountain drinks into one. I used to do it all the time when I was younger cuz I couldn't pick the one I wanted most, so I just threw them all in, lol.
Sometimes I'll mix strawberry, sprite, and another fruit flavored soda together. GummiBear soda. It's amazing. It actually tastes like a handful of gumi bears in your mouth.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
You guys can have your fancy beverages....that leaves more Diet Coke for meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! muahhahahhahahahaha

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Sometimes I'll mix strawberry, sprite, and another fruit flavored soda together. GummiBear soda. It's amazing. It actually tastes like a handful of gumi bears in your mouth.
That does sound like it tastes yummy!

Swamp water is pretty awesome. Root beer, Coke, Sprite, orange soda, ice tea, etc. All mixed into one. One yummy large drink of sugar, caffeine, and brownish stuff, lol.

Paquito

don't July to me
I'm having the same reaction.... Uhm, uhm, something really Canadian that we drink...?

BAGS OF MILK. I will bring those. It's the only thing I can think of.
Some of the elementary and middle schools I went to had bags of milk for lunch. Does that make me Canadian?

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
Oh shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jarritos! You see this big smile in my face right now, now you will see a HappyFace! I love the mango, tamarindo, and pineapple flavors!

Ohhh I love those there so YUM. count me in Pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the elementary and middle schools I went to had bags of milk for lunch. Does that make me Canadian?
Oh I remember those in elementary school :D.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Were your bags small like pocket sized? Or like massive and able to fill a jug? Cuz our bags are like jugs in motion, lol.

Yes... that does kind of intentionally sound dirty.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
Were your bags small like pocket sized? Or like massive and able to fill a jug? Cuz our bags are like jugs in motion, lol.

Yes... that does kind of intentionally sound dirty.
Well I don't know about jail bait dude. But the ones at my school were small.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Bah... you guys were missing out.

And only got a little taste of what Canada has to offer ;) haha.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Mixing soft drinks has a name? I've gone through so many years of being made fun of because I do that. Everyone in french-canada drinks friggin pepsi, it's gross.

Coca, orange fruitopia, red fruitopia, and icetea all in one is the BEST.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Mixing soft drinks has a name? I've gone through so many years of being made fun of because I do that. Everyone in french-canada drinks friggin pepsi, it's gross.

Coca, orange fruitopia, red fruitopia, and icetea all in one is the BEST.
I got made fun of for it as well. I still do it sometimes. Especially when I go to Subway and get the fountain cups.

And yeah... I don't understand why French-Canada is obsessed with Pepsi or Coke Zero. I hate the taste!

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I got made fun of for it as well. I still do it sometimes. Especially when I go to Subway and get the fountain cups.

And yeah... I don't understand why French-Canada is obsessed with Pepsi or Coke Zero. I hate the taste!
One more reason to hate the french.

I'm not feeling partial towards them tonight. Cheap-ass bastards who throw their money on the counter instead of my open hand.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Get some of those japanese egg logs in here and we have a party!

Latest posts