• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Would you rather...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Kind of like a "this or that" thread, only more situational than objects.

I was inspired today when on the bus, a man pulled a bottle of cologne (if you can call it that) and sprayed it on for about 4 minutes. I was literally choking. :mad: The man across from me said "Well, I guess it's better than B.O.". I wasn't sure that I completely agreed LOL

Ok, so anyone..answer the "would you rather"..and then ask a new one for the next person to answer.

Ok, so I would rather smell cologne than B.O.

Would you rather forget someone's name and remember where you know them from, or forget how you know them and remember their name? (ok, lame starter I know..but give me a chance :p )

is this the "they them" thing that was being discussed on the other board?? hahahaha

Latest posts

Back