• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wow, Where did it go?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superoscarsbelly

I have been gaining weight for the past year and have loved every second of it. Besides everything else getting bigger, I noticed that my dick was getting shorter. Just the other day, I noticed that when I was not erect, my dick now is fully buried in the fat pad, and when erect I am only about 3 inches. My girlfriend liked the idea of me getting fatter, but now is worried that soon my dick will be completely buried even when I am hard. So my question is, what kind of positions are good for fat guys with the fat pad, and does anyone else have this problem with it being completely buried? Thanks.

Back