• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yaktrax for wide feet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyna

I have very wide feet, and I was thinking about buying some "Yaktrax". They are those things you put over your shoes so you can walk on the ice. I have slipped in the past many times on the ice and now deathly afraid of going outside when it snows, I have seen those things "Yaktrax" on tv and now read many great reviews. Problem is, I was wondering if anyone with very wide feet like mine, ever tried them? Would they even fit? There is 2 different types one called "Walking Yaktrax" which is for going outside your house, walking your dog etc... then there is the "Pro Yaktrax" that they say are more stable and people who jog wear those, for extra support. They run about 17 dollars for the walking and the pro's are about 25 dollars. I was hoping if anyone tried these yet. My in laws live next door, and I have to go over there Christmas day (usually the big day when I slip, lol) so I have a few days to make up my mind. Any replies would be appreciated.
Thanks again,
Tyna

Latest posts

Back