• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yet another thing on binge eating..sorry!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_Jen

Woot!
Hiya, i know this has been posted about before and i know it was a few years ago the threads that i looked at, but nevertheless i kinda still wanted to discuss it with you all.

I think i have a problem.
But i kind of dont want to get help for it for fear. Actually technically i have two problems if that's what im going to count...*ahem* anyway..

I think i have Binge Eating Disorder and i dont know what to do about it. I've always had a dysfunctional relationship with food and even danced with bulimia before. But for a while now i keep binging, if it was just the binging i would probably not care but i keep doing it until it physically really hurts. as in i cant move anymore. Real pain. and even when the pain wears off i automatically do something to bring the pain back, like drink a pint of water. I mean, i know, it should be simple right, just stop doing it? But i kind of cant. I feel like im turning innto a hamster, i wont eat all day and then ill jsut stuff myself so bad that i feel in so much pain that i cant move. This pain lasted two hours yesterday...

and i just dont know what to do.
Im afraid to go to my doctor because he's just goin to think im a hypocondriac or worse. I've always had to go for something or other to do with me being mentally stupid..(or just have problems). I don't even think that it's something im going to get over? I dont know how to tackle it and i feel so lost. Because i know that im just turning from one way of hurting myself to another. and i feel damn screwed. and i cant feel like this because im in my last year of university and i need to stay on the line.

*SIGH*

The other thing is i think i may have diabetes type 2...the symptoms fit, pins and needles in hands and feet and my body has a spazz if i forget to eat, i drink like a moose etc. But im too ashamed to get it tested. But isnt it bad if i dont face upto the truth and get it sorted? or will it just coast along?

Sorry if this is a stupid post, feel free to ignore it. im being an idiot i know. but i cant get it off my mind..

Latest posts

Back