• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

You know what really sucks?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClockworkOrange

A Voice from Catland
Well, I just turned 30 on March 4th. But that's not what sucks. What sucks is waking up on your birthday sick as hell. :doh: I mean, the whole nine yards. Sore throat, stuffy head, the sniffles, and a droning everlasting headache. Instead of letting it ruin my day, I decided to "feed" a cold :). Instead of laying in bed miserable I watched movies all day (I had friends over for a bit and we were supposed to drink but I didn't think that was a great idea and I didn't want to get any of them sick), relaxing on my couch, nommin' :eat1: on the following in no particular order:

2 gigantic slices of yellow birthday cake with aqua seafoam colored frosting

1 gigantic combination bowl of mint ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream. why? because mint cookies and cream is the dream and I couldn't find it, so why not mix and match right? who said food can't be like clothes?

1 lb. of boneless chicken wings w/ buffalo and bbq sauce because I can never decide and the flavors blend very well :)

large order of waffle fries to go with the wings

a stack of fudge covered mint oreo cookies (heaven imo) :smitten:

huge steak, seasoned and slow-cooked. cheese-drenched steak fries w/ketchup and salt

fresh turkey sandwich on a hard roll w/yellow american cheese, toasted to perfection

giant tub of gourmet popcorn, popped in a whirlypop and covered in a blanket of golden sun-yellow butter and salt

some gourmet popcorn I had floating around from christmas, frosted gingerbread flavored

There was probably more but that's all I can remember. I watched everything from American Psycho to The Big Lebowski. I finally fell asleep at like 11 am, still sick as hell. I woke up a couple of hours ago and here I am. Medicated and trying to get through :(

Latest posts

Back