You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shadowcat

When you watch an episode of a TV show you don't care for just to see that one "fat episode". Like watching Shallow Hal just to see the fat woman in a bikini.

Broseph

DM Supporter
When considering where to move you factor in the obesity rate of a particular city in your decision making process. Or at least look up the statistics.

Tad

mostly harmless
When you are debating going in to a coffee shop or fast food place that you are walking past, and the tie-breaking factor is whether there is any fat staff working just then.

(And of course then make an effort to be a great customer who makes their day a bit brighter)

Last edited:

Broseph

DM Supporter
When you are debating going in to a coffee shop or fast food place that you are walking past, and the tie-breaking factor is whether there is any fat staff working just then.

(And of course then make an effort to be a great customer who makes their day a bit brighter)

I literally plan my check out route at the grocery store this way!! :D:D

Shotha

DM Supporter
When you go to an event and you notice a very fat guy and your thoughts switch between a lustful "OMG, he's so hot!" and a jealous "He's fatter than I am! We can't have that! Nyom, nyom, nyom..."

TwoSwords

Yes, you definitely know that you're an FA, when someone is described at "fat" and all that you can think is, "That's not fat!"
I always look. I don't know why I always look. I've heard so many discussions where women say they're "fat," to another woman, and not one of them (not one!) has ever actually been fat. I know I'm in for a disappointment if I look, yet I keep doing it, hoping the claim will finally be an honest one. The fact is, though, this just isn't something that real fat women say about themselves. I just need to learn to stop looking when I hear this.

Latest posts

Group builder