You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Unbasher

... when you're in a car with a friend, she calls your attention to - in her opinion - unignorable billboard featuring five six-pack hunks and you don't know what she's talking about because these things simply pass you by.

Starling

When a bitchy acquaintance who clearly doesn’t know you well tries to trash talk your ex by saying “you’re lucky you got out early, he looks like shit - must have gained a hundred pounds”. So naturally you scroll through Facebook to confirm and your two thoughts are a) it’s barely sixty or seventy pounds, tops and b) why couldn’t we have dated when he looked like *that*?

Shotha

DM Supporter
and you wish it was International BHM Day that entailed a hug and a kiss for every BHM.
There's no reason why we can't have our own day for this. We should do it? We could have an International BHM Day and an International BBW Day, or we could have an International Big and Beautiful Day (to cater for both sexes), or we could have and International Fat Pride Day. Let's do it!

And you know that you're an FA, when you like ideas like this one.

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
when you have to adjust the seatbelt strap more than a few inches

when you wear a crop top showing your belly

when you cannot see your feet or privates lol

Volt01

But it's such a wonderful excuse the make frequent manual check that all down there is in working order.
yeah but what if you can't find what your looking for lol

Shotha

DM Supporter
yeah but what if you can't find what your looking for lol
That's the point of making manual checks. I can't look for it. It's way over the horizon of my big fat belly. So, I have to do manual checks to make sure it's in working order.

Volt01

That's the point of making manual checks. I can't look for it. It's way over the horizon of my big fat belly. So, I have to do manual checks to make sure it's in working order.
yea but what if you cannot feel it, buried under fat