You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
When you were the only girl in class to have a crush on Hoss from Bonanza instead of Little Joe.
You might have been the only girl in your class Donna - but in other school classes, more girls where with you in spirit, I was one of them. (And actually found Little Joe absolutely awful, probably because I didn't like Michael Landon as an actor at all. I always thought there was something incredibly fake about him - as we know now, there were grounds for that suspicion.

.... and you know the FFA-summer has started when you are delighted to wait patiently driving to the beach to watch a SSBHM (his open car door is blocking the street) try to squeeze into the narrow seat of his BMW 3-series convertible with a big snack in each hand....

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
.... and you know the FFA-summer has started when you are delighted to wait patiently driving to the beach to watch a SSBHM (his open car door is blocking the street) try to squeeze into the narrow seat of his BMW 3-series convertible with a big snack in each hand....
BHM in a BMW 3 series? I tried one of those on for size while car shopping 15 years and nearly 200 lbs ago and I couldn't even fit through the door much less between the driver sear and steering wheel! Those things are tiny. Got a Saab instead, those had much more room in front.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
BHM in a BMW 3 series? I tried one of those on for size while car shopping 15 years and nearly 200 lbs ago and I couldn't even fit through the door much less between the driver sear and steering wheel! Those things are tiny. Got a Saab instead, those had much more room in front.
.... exactly that was the charm of the scene.... ;)....
The struggle between big belly, overflowing love handles, narrow door and crapped space to steering wheel, all the while balancing those 2 paper trays full of food with thick fingers to make sure the treats stayed safe - simply adorable. But he managed in the end .....

Latest posts