Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatluvinguy

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
That's a sensible approach. I felt the same way and fortunately I've like the way I look with the extra weight. I've managed to reach my highest weight ever at 231 and hoping to gain more. Have fun with and I hope it goes well for you.

I can't say I will never go over 400 again but its not in the plans LOLOL.
I have been out with three woman your size.
Things I liked about them was they filled my arms when I hugged them. I still could touch hands behind them. Every inch of my arms had their warm soft flesh underneath them. Think back to when you were a child and you hugged a parent and you could not reach around and they had a very small portion of their hands and arms on you.
A full hug is magical.
Second thing is I love being under the weight of a full size person. Not as a dominated fetish but enjoy the pressure and softness. I have been under substantial more than you as you are 181 kilos and I have been under 265 kilograms person who passed out from pill and booze abuse for 5 hours.
Third thing is that at your weight you still have a lot of mobility and that is very important to me. Suffering comes from being unable. Interactions come from mobility.
I would also like to say neck up you are far more attractive than any girl I have been with. If there were different circumstances; different hemispheres, age gap, I would be very interested in meeting you.

tracii 4591

Mobility is very important to me and when I was 425 things started getting physically harder to do.
Not fitting in my car was annoying so I drove my SUV mostly.

Latest posts