Your skinniest and fattest pics - Part 2!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Oh wow, that's a pretty huge difference Shotha! I'm glad you got rid of the mustache too, it kinda makes you look like my dad, hah. You look so happy now!

Corey

Corey
Skinniest: 2020D428-BC1A-4928-A692-78E9882583BE.jpeg
“Fattest”: 🤷🏼‍♀️
718DE24E-F2F9-494A-9F52-33F4E7ACD391.jpeg
My skinniest is less than 5 lbs from my normal weight. For my “fattest” I was a week past my due date. My doctor told me that walking and having sex might help to induce labor, so me and my husband spent the day at the zoo and then had sex afterward. No, it didn’t help. It was still fun though. Yes, I make weird mouth movements when concentrating on maps.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Skinniest: View attachment 136007
“Fattest”: 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 136008
My skinniest is less than 5 lbs from my normal weight. For my “fattest” I was a week past my due date. My doctor told me that walking and having sex might help to induce labor, so me and my husband spent the day at the zoo and then had sex afterward. No, it didn’t help. It was still fun though. Yes, I make weird mouth movements when concentrating on maps.
Years ago I had a friend who was pregnant and past her due date. Single mom. She told me the same thing: walking and having sex will induce labor. Asked if I would perform a service. I mean...when a pregnant woman asks for something a gentlemen is obliged to provide, yes?

Last edited:

pani

I don't have access to a pic at my thinnest (5"7" 130 by extreme dieting in my teens.) Here are pics of me at my heaviest, 250lbs and nevermore comfortable with my body. What is amazing though, is what difference camera angles can make.

Attachments