Your skinniest and fattest pics - Part 2!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NZ Mountain Man

Facebook can be quite a pain in the ass. I still haven't quite mastered or figured out how to use it to enjoy keeping up with friends and old.. BUT...

it does allow for old friends to dig in the wayback machine and scan/post pictures of you.

I have little to no photographs of me as a child and teenager, because they were lost in albums and a move across country. So I took the opportunity to snag this one and do a compare with a recent picture of me.

I've more then doubled up and I really dig this thread, so here is my contribution.

Left Pic: Age (18) - Weight (260ish)
Right Pic: Age (36) - Weight (Over 550)

View attachment 76849
I would like to watch you gain the weight. I also would have like to feel you gain the weight. Are you popular with guys that want to be squashed. I would like to being looking into your eyes as you press me. My arms around while you lie on me and talk

degek2001

Me at my biggest 2009

Smallest 2019

I'm about 20 lbs over my smallest right now and gaining. Who knows what the scale will say by the end of the year...
I am so curious what your weight will be at the end of the year ❤

SSBHM

Me at my biggest 2009

Smallest 2019

I'm about 20 lbs over my smallest right now and gaining. Who knows what the scale will say by the end of the year...
gotta say, I prefer your fuller - but you're very pretty either way.

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
gotta say, I prefer your fuller - but you're very pretty either way.
But did you "have to" say it? And I don't mean to pick on you, I'm just using your post and the one quoted to pose a question.

Do we always need to voice our preferences? Especially if they don't align to the preferences of the individual about whose body we're talking? I mean, there isn't a woman on this earth whose responsibility is to placate my preferences. So me voicing them as if they should matter to her could truly be considered arrogant.

Again, I'm not picking on you. I am just zeroing on word choice and parlaying it into a bigger discussion. And I should also acknowledge I actually don't know how the member whose post you quoted feels about her weight fluctuation over the years. She may have been perfectly okay with your word choice. But what if it was a struggle and she was happy with her hard work and pounds lost. Could members of this community be happy for her, preferences notwithstanding? Do we care more about our own preferences and expressing those preferences than we do for another person's happiness and sense of self satisfaction?

I think it's a valid discussion.

Shotha

DM Supporter
But did you "have to" say it? And I don't mean to pick on you, I'm just using your post and the one quoted to pose a question.

Do we always need to voice our preferences? Especially if they don't align to the preferences of the individual about whose body we're talking? I mean, there isn't a woman on this earth whose responsibility is to placate my preferences. So me voicing them as if they should matter to her could truly be considered arrogant.

Again, I'm not picking on you. I am just zeroing on word choice and parlaying it into a bigger discussion. And I should also acknowledge I actually don't know how the member whose post you quoted feels about her weight fluctuation over the years. She may have been perfectly okay with your word choice. But what if it was a struggle and she was happy with her hard work and pounds lost. Could members of this community be happy for her, preferences notwithstanding? Do we care more about our own preferences and expressing those preferences than we do for another person's happiness and sense of self satisfaction?

I think it's a valid discussion.
Now that you brought this matter up, @landshark , the subject of this thread is "your skinniest and fattest pics". I think that preference should be strictly off topic on a thread like this, especially when talking about an individual. There's too much chance of offending people.

Latest posts