• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"you're not supposed to wear that"!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
About a month ago, I wore a short skirt in public. I thought that the sight of my dimpled thighs and chubby knees would horrify everyone. I did catch a few glances but all in all no one really cared...

That's the thing. You think the entire world is centered around your fat or any other "flaw". But this isn't true. You walk through life being invisible, only noticed when detractors or admirers cross your path.

I can't believe how free I felt on the bus, on the subway, on the street more exposed than I ever been in my entire life. I could care less about exposing my arms but legs imply much,much more. They are more sexual, the map leading to those types of activities.

I think everyone should go outside their comfort zone even for a few minutes. It really changes your perspective on everything.

Latest posts

Back