• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your're fat, fat and FAT.. why thank you Dr

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookie

My foot was hurting badly in the bones, not aching from walking or anything, I am very active, work with children so i have to be and I live on the third floor in an old building so stairs or nothing. He asks about my 'mobility' um... I was playing rounders the other day, I swam 30 lengths yesterday, there is nothing I want to do that I cant... is that a 'mobility problem' to you?

He looks at me and tells me my feet should hurt since I am obese, didnt examine, just moans at me, weighs me, tuts at me, moans some more. So I tell him I want it looked at.

He prods the bottom of my foot, trying to make it hurt as if from downwards pressure... it doesnt as its sore on the side and not from my weight pressing down. So he finally touches where it actually hurts me and I nearly squeel out. Its right where the ligament attaches to the bone.

So he sheepishly tells me... ITS A FRACTURE :eek: either poorly healed or still healing! And he wasnt even going to check since being fat obviously causes everything. I am so angry and upset over this, at his utter blindness and assumptions, that he would have sent me away if I hadn't pushed to be examined.

Very angry and need to find a more weight positive Dr who will not blame every illness or injury on my weight.

Latest posts

Back