2018 Singles party (Single Dimmers Meet and Greet)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Hi all,

A singles page, huh? Sounds like fun...

I've been on Dimensions for a LONG time - roughly the mid-1990s or so, way back when the Internet was quaintly called The Information Superhighway.
Anyway, I'm a middle-aged, single, reference librarian living in a small town somewhere in good ol' Upstate NY. I have too many interests to list here but a few include: history, books, movies, comics, old TV shows, old radio shows, art, music, etc...
I haven't had a chance to post a new pic yet since these message boards got revamped...okay, I'm lazy too:D but I'll get to it one of these days.

So, if anyone feels like chatting, feel free to write and best to all

Dennis

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hi all,

A singles page, huh? Sounds like fun...

I've been on Dimensions for a LONG time - roughly the mid-1990s or so, way back when the Internet was quaintly called The Information Superhighway.
Anyway, I'm a middle-aged, single, reference librarian living in a small town somewhere in good ol' Upstate NY. I have too many interests to list here but a few include: history, books, movies, comics, old TV shows, old radio shows, art, music, etc...
I haven't had a chance to post a new pic yet since these message boards got revamped...okay, I'm lazy too:D but I'll get to it one of these days.

So, if anyone feels like chatting, feel free to write and best to all

Dennis
Thanks for joining in Dennis, another NY’er here.

Colonial Warrior

bigswede

Hi everyone! Anyone in the Rhode Island /Southeastern Massachusetts area here? I'd love to meet a SSBBW in my area, without resorting to....gasp.....Feabie! Lol. I work in human services with folks with developmental disabilities, I'm well read and have a wide variety of interests mostly nerdy and geeky. ☺ I'm 54 and 255 lbs with a shaved head and white goatee and I'm quite lonely. I know, sad and pathetic. Lol

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hi everyone! Anyone in the Rhode Island /Southeastern Massachusetts area here? I'd love to meet a SSBBW in my area, without resorting to....gasp.....Feabie! Lol. I work in human services with folks with developmental disabilities, I'm well read and have a wide variety of interests mostly nerdy and geeky. ☺ I'm 54 and 255 lbs with a shaved head and white goatee and I'm quite lonely. I know, sad and pathetic. Lol
Welcome to Dimensions! You are very welcome here, no shame or anything expressing your wanting to find that perfect someone! I hope you find the lady of your dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.