2018 Singles party (Single Dimmers Meet and Greet)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killexia

Hey, I'm Alex from Lower Alabama (formerly Michigan). I've been single since my divorce in 2014. I've dated off and on, but I'm so picky and refuse to settle or lower my standards. I plan to stay single and raise my dog (a beagle-coonhound mix) unless I meet that someone. I'm an OTR trucker. I began trucking roughly around the same time I found Dims back in 2010. The forum went downhill and I left, but decided to seek out fat friendly forums again and ended up back here.

I recently bought my first home, so I've been busy in my limited time off painting the interior and making it my own. I found I love to cook and bake. Baking is now a hobby and I have people that beg me for my baked goods. :)

Railroad Man

I can never find announcements on line about events anymore. And when I do, it'll say something like Saturday, June 5, and it turns out it was June 5 five years ago. If it's over, take the bloody thing down, OK?

Anybody got a URL for CURRENT events

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I can never find announcements on line about events anymore. And when I do, it'll say something like Saturday, June 5, and it turns out it was June 5 five years ago. If it's over, take the bloody thing down, OK?

Anybody got a URL for CURRENT events
Check the Local Events Forum

Click here

Right now there is one in North Carolina.

I saw that you had mentioned some that had been held regularly a few years ago- I checked with the Lady that ran that group and she is not doing them anymore and does not know of anyone that is doing any.

Sorry I couldn’t help more, I will keep my ear out in case something comes along

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hey, I'm Alex from Lower Alabama (formerly Michigan). I've been single since my divorce in 2014. I've dated off and on, but I'm so picky and refuse to settle or lower my standards. I plan to stay single and raise my dog (a beagle-coonhound mix) unless I meet that someone. I'm an OTR trucker. I began trucking roughly around the same time I found Dims back in 2010. The forum went downhill and I left, but decided to seek out fat friendly forums again and ended up back here.

I recently bought my first home, so I've been busy in my limited time off painting the interior and making it my own. I found I love to cook and bake. Baking is now a hobby and I have people that beg me for my baked goods. :)

I think we are going to need pictures of your lovely home as you get it just the way you like it!

I’m also volunteering to be a test subject for new recipes! I should be given priority with our shared Alabama history!

Killexia

I think we are going to need pictures of your lovely home as you get it just the way you like it!

I’m also volunteering to be a test subject for new recipes! I should be given priority with our shared Alabama history!
In a couple more years it should be done. If I had a regular job it would have been done by now. LOL

LMAO I'll mail you some cookies and homemade bread! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts