Quantcast

Looking 850lb USSBBW!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Thighrolls

Hiya all!
checking in on the site to say hello, it dosent seem to be to active here but I guess I'd give it a shot & see how things go.

a little about me, I'm 19 & will be 20 this December.

im a Deathfeedest, I'd like to reach a goal of 1300 pounds, and if it's humanly possible I'd like to go past that goal!

looking for friends, mainly someone ginuine, and true to themselves within the community, and a feeder hopefully one day! 🐋

If you ever wanna chat, my Kik is thighrolls

as I don't think this site has a messeging system

Attachments

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Hiya all!
checking in on the site to say hello, it dosent seem to be to active here but I guess I'd give it a shot & see how things go.

a little about me, I'm 19 & will be 20 this December.

im a Deathfeedest, I'd like to reach a goal of 1300 pounds, and if it's humanly possible I'd like to go past that goal!

looking for friends, mainly someone ginuine, and true to themselves within the community, and a feeder hopefully one day! 🐋

If you ever wanna chat, my Kik is thighrolls

as I don't think this site has a messeging system
(unofficial) Welcome to Dimensions, @Thighrolls! This site isn’t as active as, say, Feabie, though there’s a lot going on here every day. Unlike Feabie or Facebook or other “waterfall” design sites with one unified new message stream, this is the traditional bulletin board system style: different discussion topics organized into different categories. Sometimes quality beats quantity, and i like being able to easily search on topics, which Feabie won’t let me do unless i pay them $ i can’t afford. Even then i have to remember/guess the correct hashtag and hope. This type of design as on Dimensions makes it easier to find and re-find preferred subjects.

This site does have private messaging, which can be found various places where you see “Start conversation”. One example is touching a person’s avatar (or hovering over it, for those using pointing device interface devices). I don’t use it much, so i can’t tell you much more about it.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Latest posts