• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Poll, if you will...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you consider yourself a FA/FFA? How does size or fat factor into your potential re

• FA/FFA as in exclusively attracted to fat people/people of size.

• FA/FFA, non-exclusive, see key.

• Same as 2, but rejecting the labels as something that further marginalizes fat people.

• Same as 2, but fat, size, shape, etc...having an intrinsic value

• Same as 4, but add feederism, gaining, etc...

• Shit, now I'm just confused, the more I try to think about it.

• None of your godamn business.

• I'm just here for the Activism, sick of being/seeing other people marginalized...

• Same as 8, 'cept activism/inclusion has to begin the in basic equality of fat people....see key

• It depends...who's asking?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
So, inspired by any of a number of past discussions on here regarding FA/SA, preferences, & Activism, please consider the following poll open to all interested in participating:

Do you consider yourself a FA/FFA? How does size or fat factor into your potential relationships if at all?

Please refer back to the key in post 6 if any of the choices seem to ambiguous. Vote more than once if it changes. Or make two different choices at once if that better reflects your point of view

Latest posts

Back