• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

About Personals

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackguyj2009

My question is why there is no personals section allowed in this website? The majority of the people here probably at least have some sort of attraction to the larger people who frequent the site.
It seems like the only thing being accomplished is to increase frustration among visitors whose posts describing what they like end up being deleted.
I don't get it. I had a post specifying my preference in a type of large woman, and that was deleted.
I guess the only thing to do is to go to a bbw dating site.
I also suspect part of the reason why personals are not allowed is because the server would be brought down because of the number of threads that would be made.
oh well, it sucks but that is life.

What I really hate about those other dating sites is that you have to pay just to send a stupid instant message. I'll stick to my facebook improvised search, where I dont have to pay to send messages.

Latest posts

Back