Quantcast

Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kilo riley

When I met my SO ten years ago I was 200 ish pounds and she was nearly 400. Now I'm over 400 lbs and she's 280. I am bigger than her everywhere: bigger boobs, hips, ass, thighs. And she's two inches taller. She reminds me how fat I've gotten and how the tables have turned

We've never actually had a conversation about feederism and whether or not she's a feeder. It's one of those things that just goes unsaid. She's a very good cook and her best dishes are really fattening. She makes homemade beans with lard. When she would go out with her girlfriends she'd make me a big tray of enchiladas. We both overeat but she's far more active.

So I have a question for the FFA/feeders here. Does my partner sound like a feeder ?

GrowingBoy

When I met my SO ten years ago I was 200 ish pounds and she was nearly 400. Now I'm over 400 lbs and she's 280. I am bigger than her everywhere: bigger boobs, hips, ass, thighs. And she's two inches taller. She reminds me how fat I've gotten and how the tables have turned

So I have a question for the FFA/feeders here. Does my partner sound like a feeder ?
Depends on the reasons why she has lost/you have gained. Is she playful about reminding you of your gains, indicating that she enjoys you bigger? Does she contrast her weight loss with your growth? Has the reversal in sizes also corresponded with a change in the dynamics of your relationship? Is she naturally dominant? Does she want to lose even more weight to increase the contrast? Do you mix food and s e x? Or has she just had health concerns that made her want to slim down, and you've been comfortable enough in the relationship to double your weight?

Last edited:

BBW MeganLynn44DD

I’ve sort of had a feeder for years,John has always treated me well and I love him dearly.I wouldn’t be the woman I am today in many ways without him.

Latest posts