Anyone Fattened Up a BF or Hubby

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kilo riley

When I met my SO ten years ago I was 200 ish pounds and she was nearly 400. Now I'm over 400 lbs and she's 280. I am bigger than her everywhere: bigger boobs, hips, ass, thighs. And she's two inches taller. She reminds me how fat I've gotten and how the tables have turned

We've never actually had a conversation about feederism and whether or not she's a feeder. It's one of those things that just goes unsaid. She's a very good cook and her best dishes are really fattening. She makes homemade beans with lard. When she would go out with her girlfriends she'd make me a big tray of enchiladas. We both overeat but she's far more active.

So I have a question for the FFA/feeders here. Does my partner sound like a feeder ?

When I met my SO ten years ago I was 200 ish pounds and she was nearly 400. Now I'm over 400 lbs and she's 280. I am bigger than her everywhere: bigger boobs, hips, ass, thighs. And she's two inches taller. She reminds me how fat I've gotten and how the tables have turned

So I have a question for the FFA/feeders here. Does my partner sound like a feeder ?
Depends on the reasons why she has lost/you have gained. Is she playful about reminding you of your gains, indicating that she enjoys you bigger? Does she contrast her weight loss with your growth? Has the reversal in sizes also corresponded with a change in the dynamics of your relationship? Is she naturally dominant? Does she want to lose even more weight to increase the contrast? Do you mix food and s e x? Or has she just had health concerns that made her want to slim down, and you've been comfortable enough in the relationship to double your weight?

Last edited:

voluptuouslover

Good question!

I kind of go through the same thoughts with my wife. She doesn't comment (Only when intoxicated a couple of times in an endearing way) but even after gaining 50 Lbs. mostly all to my Gut and me intentionally trying to get her to say something....she was still very quite and only seemed to feed me more and more at dinners along with getting me addicted to her ice cream habit after dinner. She also seemed much more accepting to herself gaining and getting much fatter when I was this Fat.

But in your case....I mean 200 Lbs. is a second large person if you think about it. I mean in my case my wife is quiet about it and just keeps feeding me more and more....but then again I am a hungry boy and I am sure she can tell.....not to mention how hungry you must be at 400 Lbs. I believe she has to like it in some way whether she is a full on feeder or just cooking her Fat boy very unhealthy fattening meals. Also...in my case my wife wanted and initiated sex all the time after I got Fat....so I kind of think my wife likes it and I always question whether she is a secret feeder to me>

DonnieD80

Hey guys, great thread! It’s nice to see that 12 years after it started it’s still going.

I’d like to do my part in keeping it active, even though I’m not the girlfriend/lady who has added some pounds on her boyfriend/hubby. I’m the boyfriend.

I’m nearly 40 and since I can remember I had this fascination for people gaining weight, mainly slim girls putting on a few, and I’ve been very lucky in this regard. The two or three girlfriends I have had all ended up gaining something during our relationships. None of them intentionally, and I’m not a feeder. I guess it was down to being in a stable relationship with a guy who appreciates some extra meat on the bones and was not too shy to admit it. Moreover, I’ve always had a fast metabolism and a good appetite.. so I was eating well and often. I guess my habits rubbed off on them and after a couple of years their slim bodies were all sporting 15 extra pounds, give or take.. One of them actually ended up gaining more than 50 pounds but that’s another story..

Fast forward to 2 years ago. I’m still lean and muscular with a bit of six pack, of course not like when I was 20, but not too far. A new girlfriend, a couple of years older than me, so already 40. She is very active and into sports like me. And very fit. I mean, many girls in their 20s would love her body, lean, toned, not a hint of cellulite nor an extra ounce of fat, as some of her friends pointed out. But I had seen that before and by then I knew the drill.. we would have moved together, she would have relaxed, skipped a couple of nights at the gym, enjoyed more cosy nights on the sofa after a nice dinner and a few pounds would have arrived easily, especially on her being in her 40s.

We did move together and I got a few surprises. My habits wouldn’t rub off on her at all. She kept her portions very small. I tried to add cookies or cake to her afternoon tea but she was not interested. For dinner she could just have a salad. A nutritious salad she would say, still way less than the pasta I was used to. Instead of my habits rubbing off on her, it was hers rubbing off on me. She heard my tummy rumble one night and asked if I was still hungry. I told her that maybe I was used to eat more than just a salad.. We had a nice laugh and then she was like “oh honey, you should have told me, I could have cooked something for you, you don’t have to eat like me..” She joked for a few weeks about that, especially when I was polishing my dish quickly and was still hungry. When a few friends pointed out that I had lost a few pounds she made an effort to make me a nice meal every night and to have plenty of leftovers to bring to work the following day for lunch. I thought that was a good starting point to see some extra pounds on her, and finally I was not going to bed hungry anymore.

Despite not having a big appetite herself, she actually really enjoyed cooking, especially for others. We would have often friends at home and she loved to prepare nice meals for them, with starters, main, sides. And she likes baking too. So she always made an effort to have an home baked cake for them. Our friends really liked that too and we would have people at home easily twice a week, or more.

She is a very good host. She would look after everybody and make sure everyone was happy, but she always had special attentions for her boyfriend, which was very nice. You know, one stroke here and there, one wink during a conversation, one quick hug when I was helping, refilling my glass when it was empty or offering a second helping and so on.

She would eat a bit more on those occasions too. So I was totally in favour of them!

We still got compliments for our shape actually, people knew we were quite active and they could tell of course. Last compliment I remember was in January 2020 from our neighbours.. they said their good intention of the year was to be more active and improve their shape, and they added my girlfriend and I were their inspiration. That was quite flattering.

Later that winter I was filling out a questionnaire and one of the question was about alcohol intake, I wrote down what I usually did, one or two beers per week. My girlfriend was there and said “honey, you sure about that?” The smile and look she gave me clearly implied she wasn’t. She helped me with that.. “Sooo.. a couple of glasses of wine at dinner when we have friends around, let’s say twice a week, one gin and tonic before those dinners.. sometimes even a whiskey after.. and a couple of beers at weekends. This sound more right, don’t you think hon?” I must have looked very surprised as she laughed and gave me a quick hug “Oh come on, it’s not much but surely you have been drinking more than just a couple of pints per week for a while!” I agreed she was right and changed my answer on the questionnaire. I think she joked again saying something like “You can’t say I have let you go thirsty or hungry anymore!”

Again, the good thing was that if she was not matching my portions she was surely matching my drinks.. maybe she’ll get some calories there, I thought.

Then 2020 has been a weird year for everybody I guess. Covid and lockdown changed nearly everyone’s routines. Much more difficult to have people around, restricted movements, more time at home.. We were missing our nights with friends but she was still enjoying cooking and baking. Especially with all the extra free time. In fact she said many times it was a pleasure to cook for me because I was always so appreciative of whatever she was making.

In July I had a dinner with colleagues and of course the chat were dominated by Covid and all the issues connected. Someone missing their families, the possibility to travel, too much time at home getting bored, too much food. One colleague even asked me if I had gained weight myself to which I said I didn’t. Other people instead complained they did put on some pounds, but what can you do, the gyms are closed and so on. It was a nice dinner anyhow, food was good and quite a few drinks made the atmosphere even more jolly.

Driving home I adjusted the waistband of my jeans a couple of times absentmindedly, until I paid attention. They were feeling tight. Now, it had been quite a hearty meal and maybe 3 or 4 pints, but in retrospect they felt tight since I put them on that night. I thought I was just not used to them anymore after not wearing jeans in the previous 3 or 4 months. Once at home I went straight to the mirror a bit anxious by then. I remember the shock when I saw a man in too tight jeans with a bloated belly was standing in front of me. The fabric of my shirt was flattened where the belly was bulging out. Whit my shirt off I noticed another two soft bulges to the sides “Shit! Love handles?” In my mind I still had my flat stomach and a trace of a six pack. In the mirror my belly was distended, my love handles were bulging out of my jeans and I could pinch an inch of fat everywhere.

I swear I felt a hot flush and I had to get out of those jeans because I was just looking too bad.

That was quite a cold shower. I felt so silly. I hadn’t notice any change, until it was all so evident. The colleagues asking if I had put on weight that night, they were probably just politely pointing out I did.

I always thought weight gain denial was fascinating on a girl but so difficult to believe. And my girlfriend hadn’t said anything either! Had she noticed? Then, on second thought, maybe she had.

After that sudden realisation, I started to pay more attention to see what had changed, how I ended up growing a belly and if my girlfriend was unhappy or had realised at all.

To start, dinners were never a salad anymore, there would have been enough to fill two lunch boxes for the following day and I was often getting seconds to finish off the rest. Every night we would have then relaxed on the sofa and at some point she would have brought me a piece of cake or some other dessert with a glass of milk or a drink on weekends. I couldn’t remember when that started, but it was definitely an habit by then. My lunch box was then twice as big as hers. She was adamant she didn’t need as much food as me. Often mine was enriched with an healthy snack like an orange and something else like 1 or 2 chocolates.

Add a nutritious breakfast and some afternoon snacks and it was easy to see my calories count had gone up a lot.

Had she noticed? Well, many nights in bed instead of me spooning her she was spooning me, she liked it because I was “so cuddly!”, and her hands would wander on my stomach and on my sides. She would give a couple of squeezes here and there as she was snuggling up on me. But she would never say I had put on weight. Even if directly asked. But I’m pretty sure she did notice.. One night as she gave me a big slice of cake I said it wasn’t going to be good if I wanted to keep my six pack. She exclaimed surprised “Your what??” so clearly she had noticed it was gone. If I sound hesitant on a second helping saying that maybe it’s not a good idea she is very quick in reassuring me it’s fine and heaping my plate. And she is so obviously pleased when I finish off one of her big meals.

She just wouldn’t mention I’ve gained weight at all. I also have a feeling she is not much into my extra pounds per se, but more into spoiling me with nice food. The added weight is more just the normal “side effect”..

What do you think guys, does it make sense?

DonnieD80

I have posted this on another forum somewhere but thought it was dead on for this post.

After college I moved in with my college sweatheart, we had been dating for a year and a half or two years and decided to move in together in our own place since I was into my career and she had a year and a half of college left.
She was extremely pretty and on the plumper side I was thin and slightly muscular and just finishing up playing sports in college.

She became a great little housemaker cooking great carb loaded meals every night when I returned home from work as well as having baked some sweet desserts.

"You didn't realise that I am not the only one who has gotten fat, huh"? I heard it again I was being called fat. The skinny guy who could never gain a few Lbs. with out losing it right away knowing how hard I tried. No I am being called fat, it was weird, but all of a sudden I began putting things together and realizing I have become fat. All of her wonderful cooking and our eating with reckless abandon along with my corporate desk job and no working out, wow, I am fat know. I just thought I was admiring her becoming soooo Fat and all of a sudden she managed to get me fat also.

I eventually got a big enough belly that she said was to big and we started working out and trying to eat more modest food portions. Throughout our 5 yrs. together I had gained 75+ Lbs.
Very interesting story man! I'm curious to hear where are you two standing now.. I mean, have you both gained more weight? Any idea what the scales say in these days?

voluptuouslover

I honestly believe when you are in a relationship and or especially married the wife likes cooking for her Husband, and while eating up all her food she is pleased. Also, when the husband starts to pack on th lbs. and sport a good size further wife feels like she helped that with her cooking and love and almost acts endearing towards him and what she has made of his gut. Not to mention there is a sense of security with the marriage like this. As the husband gets fatter not only is he less likely to stray but her feeding him good meals becomes a more interesting thing to him then going out and potentially straying. In my case during this time my wife also felt more secure and we became eating buddies so to speak....and where as before she tried to limit her own gaining, now she didn’t seem to mind packing on a lot more lbs. I guess because my gut was out pacing hers now.
During the time we were dating I could have never seen my wife not only allowing but actually liking me fattening up like I did. She actually was more turned on by me sexually and always wanted sex compared to when I had. Six pack (ok 4 pack)!

it’s Interesting to her other stories like this.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I like feeding the men in my life, and have fattened them up inadvertently (separate occasions of course). I'm not an intentional feeder, but the desire to put delicious food into someone's mouth is strong in my nature, so their bellies expanded eventually.

Jay78

It is my greatest desire that my wife would take interest in fattening me up. I need someone to push me to eat and grow fatter. I can only imagine the feeling of being fattened by the one I love. I’d never stop getting fatter if she’d let me.

AmyJo1976

Happy Holidays!
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
It is my greatest desire that my wife would take interest in fattening me up. I need someone to push me to eat and grow fatter. I can only imagine the feeling of being fattened by the one I love. I’d never stop getting fatter if she’d let me.
Sounds like she needs some convincing Jay. Let her know how you feel and see what happens.