BBW Confessions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tina

Older and wiser now
I confess that it's much quieter in here than I expected. It feels a little uncomfortable, even though many have wanted this for a long time.

I also confess that I'm beyond thrilled that olwen and butch are fellow mods here. :D

olwen

Disco Bear
I confess, that I don't have much to confess except to say that this board is awesome. :)

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
IC my heart kinda fluttered when my honey and I were talking and out of nowhere she grabbed me by my waist and said, "I really love your curves, and your lumps and your bumps." She then sort of blushed and grinned at the same time. That TOTALLY made my week.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I confess that I can't wait to read scads of confessions here in the weeks to come.

Tina

Older and wiser now
*snort* M, are ya sure???

I do, too, Ash. I confess that I am a sucker for romance. :D

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
oooooooh! IC that the title of this thread--"BBW Confessions"--sounds ever-so-slightly titillating to my ears. :batting: :p I imagine a smoky voice-over, sounding like the woman's who does those Milky Way commercials. You know?

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
*snort* M, are ya sure???
I realized that I sounded like I just woke from a coma. *L*

I wanted to say it in a place where it could stand on its own, no person from any ' side ' telling me that I should do this or do that ( be bigger or be smaller ). Just felt kind of like sitting in the pit we used to dig in the snow, when I was a kid. Was secure and quiet and was only...me. This makes sense in my head.

IC that I :wubu: fat, crusty Mossything just as she is.

I confess that I feel comforted knowing that TraciVaJoJo considers me a friend.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I wanted to say it in a place where it could stand on its own, no person from any ' side ' telling me that I should do this or do that ( be bigger or be smaller ). Just felt kind of like sitting in the pit we used to dig in the snow, when I was a kid. Was secure and quiet and was only...me. This makes sense in my head.
It makes sense to me, too.

----

Oh, and IC that there is a mouse (I think) in the floorboards of the floor above me, and it's been driving me nuts with its teeny tiny movements in there for months.

IC that it feels good to confess to something that is not necessarily weight related, though I wonder if this is "on topic" enough.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Makes sense to me, too, but when put into context. Before that, yeah, the coma thing. :D

The thread is on topic, Lizzy, but you wondering if it is or not is off-topic. Bad Lizzy.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
I confess that it makes me feel giddy and insurmountably confident when someone who knew me when I was at my physical zenith tells me that he thinks I'm hotter now than I was then. Also doesn't hurt that he was telling me how amazing and sexy I am as he proceeded to f* my brains out. ;D

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
I confess I really, really want somebody to fuck my brains out *sigh* I'm sooooo jealous Tania

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Keep at it, girl. You've been putting yourself out there, and that will pay off.

comaseason

Housewares
IC I do not want to go to work today. That is why I'm still here instead of on my way out the door like I should be. :D

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I confess that I think I found a boy who appreciates me for the person I am AND thinks I'm totally hot. :wubu: