Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nsandru

Last year I bought some sleeveless Hawaiian shirts size XL. They were a good fit at that time, now I have to make an effort to do the buttons on them. It is likely that fairly soon I will have to wear them unbuttoned. They are otherwise the most comfortable tops that I have; since I bought about them last summer I haven't worn any other tops.

Attachments

nsandru

My belly is some kind of a mix now: firm above the navel, softer (with an incipient belly hang) on the lower half. It is round shaped but will be interesting how it will evolve when I gain some more weight.

I can grab some fat on the underside of my belly but not above the navel.

Attachments

Last edited:

nsandru

One thing that I am experiencing as my belly gets bigger: I can't bend over or lean forward when I sit down - not without spreading my legs and even then it takes some effort to do that. The pictures show how much I can lean forward when sitting with my legs held together or spread as much as my chair allows it.

I guess everybody else here is experiencing the same, especially with a firm belly like mine.

It's a relatively minor inconvenience but I still want to get bigger.

20190711_104206.jpg
20190711_104242.jpg

nsandru

This has KFC and a milkshake in it
With clothes like this I've started pulling the waistband over the top of my belly because I no longer have a waist.
View attachment 133092
Some of my older shirts that I still can wear tend to "climb" up my belly and I have to tug them down often. I don't tuck my shirts in the pants, too much effort...

FlabbyFrank

This has KFC and a milkshake in it
With clothes like this I've started pulling the waistband over the top of my belly because I no longer have a waist.
View attachment 133092
I think you have a perfect body !

Your avatar photo in the skirt and orange bra is hot

This is exactly the way a woman should look

No man can complain about a woman being fat unless he has a 6-pack going on . Some men that are fit still prefer larger girls

I'll take the girl with lovehandles over a flat tummy everyday

Group builder