Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sarahe543

My belly today. Enjoying playing around with wearing clothes differently. Couple of pics one belly hiding the other letting it all hang out. My waist is 40"
20190707_144653.jpg 20190707_144825.jpg
What I like about it is it wobbles, its extra curves. At my best I feel it makes me more womanly like those fertility goddess statues. My partner grabs strokes and bites it during sex ☺ I like feeling full and filling my clothes. When, like earlier today I dressed so as not to hide my belly, jeans and a short t shirt tied up at the front, I felt really confident. I have new emerging stretch marks. My belly button is changing slightly. Being able to be indulgent free from worry. Resting on the sofa when I'm full and my belly is nice and rounded. Wearing tight skirts is a bit of a thrill
Dislikes..underwear giving up and rolling down under my belly. Worrying if I'm.doing the right thing. The old clothes that I loved but are either a squeeze or dont fit.

Last edited:

HUGEisElegant

My belly today. Enjoying playing around with wearing clothes differently. Couple of pics one belly hiding the other letting it all hang out. My waist is 40"
View attachment 132984 View attachment 132985
What I like about it is it wobbles, its extra curves. At my best I feel it makes me more womanly like those fertility goddess statues. My partner grabs strokes and bites it during sex ☺ I like feeling full and filling my clothes. When, like earlier today I dressed so as not to hide my belly, jeans and a short t shirt tied up at the front, I felt really confident. I have new emerging stretch marks. My belly button is changing slightly. Being able to be indulgent free from worry. Resting on the sofa when I'm full and my belly is nice and rounded. Wearing tight skirts is a bit of a thrill
Dislikes..underwear giving up and rolling down under my belly. Worrying if I'm.doing the right thing. The old clothes that I loved but are either a squeeze or dont fit.
Well, only you'll know what's right for you, but you look beautiful. :) I love your description of yourself and what you are deciding to wear based on how you look. I think there is something to be said about that. Confidence and feeling womanly is a beautiful thing, no matter what size you are. If that's what makes you feel confident and feminine, then perhaps you are on the right path for what makes you happy. :) There is no size too small or too large if that's what makes you happy. Only you will know what the right size is, but just keep living life for you, because it sounds like you're enjoying yourself and there's nothing wrong with that! :)

nsandru

I wanted to see how much my belly shifted around while I was biking. So I grabbed the clingiest possible tshirt and a quiet section of my ride to work and attempted to video it. It isn't great but kind of shows it, and I decided maybe some bellies in motion belong in this library too?

You should go shirtless while video-recording your belly in motion.

Latest posts

Group builder