Best Movie Line Ever?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

southernfa

Klaatu barada nikto.
Go Gort! Still one of the finest actors of his generation. Or batch.

"It's the dwarves that go swimmin' with little hairy women!" LOTR 2, and one of those images I just can't quite get out of my mind :eek:

mango

Mustachio Nut
C'mon Conrad, you got what you wanted...

TOTAL RECALL

:D

missy_blue_eyez

'You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Why dont you fuck off up the model village!' (Hot Fuzz)

FAB FILM!

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
'You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Why dont you fuck off up the model village!' (Hot Fuzz)

FAB FILM!
OMG I watched that movie not too long ago! That was a good film....aside from the crazy title which, I must admit, almost scared me off...lol

GTAFA

Sorry i can't settle on just one... movie is in WHITE (invisible) after the quote.

You had me at hello
--JERRY MAGUIRE

Don't stand there gawping like you've never seen the hand o' God before!
--THE MEANING OF LIFE

It's all logic and reason now. Science, progress, laws of hydraulics, laws of social dynamics, laws of this, that, and the other. No place for three-legged cyclops in the South Seas. No place for cucumber trees and oceans of wine. No place for me.
--THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN

No, Mother, I have not been drinking..... No....No. ....These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me.....No, they DIDN'T give me a chaser!
--NORTH BY NORTHWEST

He's gonna marry me.
--FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF

...Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you KEEP it a SECRET! ...Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
--DR. STRANGELOVE

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!
--THE SHINING

"Bah!...Humbug!" ...[OR]...""It's Christmas Day! I haven't missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can."
--A CHRISTMAS CAROL

JMCGB

Lisa: You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

[Gary and Wyatt are about to make another woman for Ian and Max and are showing them the blue print for the boobs]
Max: I feel like an asshole. This had better work.
Garry: This is just a blueprint guys, now how do you like it?
Max, Ian: Bigger tits.
Max: Go! Go! Go!
Garry: Give em the knee shooters.
[Wyatt makes the boobs bigger]

Susan, Perfume Salesgirl: You guys looking for something for your mom?
[Gary and Wyatt exchanged an amused look]
Garry: I really don't think so...
[reads her nametag]
Garry: Sue.
Susan, Perfume Salesgirl: [astonished] You guys have... girlfriends?
Garry: You know, I really wouldn't refer to a 23-year-old woman as a girlfriend... more of a lover...
Wyatt, Garry: Lover... mistress.
Wyatt: Sexpot.
Garry: Sexpot is what she is.
Susan, Perfume Salesgirl: You guys are the ones who got beat up at the homecoming game... right?

Mishty

aluminum petunia
From Camp:

Vlad: Have you ever experimented with heterosexuality?
Michael: What? You mean sleep with a straight guy? What for?

Fritzi: Oh save the speech, rummy. She's fucked, I'm ready, and the goddamn show must go on. So let's get cracking, shall we?

Michael: This boy not only has cajones, but he's got burritos and huevos rancheros too.

Bert: But I'll tell you something. They're a bunch of little freaks. And the more normal we try to make them, the more lonely and isolated they're gonna feel.

Random stuff...

That puts a lot of pressure on a man. Did you think of that? Did you think of me? You know what this makes me? A criminal. On 2 counts! Devirginizing a minor. -Eliot

Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - Johnny

You can't eat? Well, come on in and worry with us. I'll make you some pork. - Edna

Bitch, be cool! - Jules

We should be fuckin' dead now, my friend! We just witnessed a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it! -Jules

SparklingBBW

What's new pussycat?
"He hates these cans!"

My particular fav from The Jerk, but really SO many good lines in that movie!

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
"I'm gonna take this right foot and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face & you want to know something?" "There isn't a damn thing you are going to be able to do about it" - Tom Laughlin 'BillyJack'

Jazz Man

Abandon all hope...
"As actors, it is our responsibility to read the newspapers...and then repeat what we read on TV as if it were our own opinion"

Here's to ripping on just about everybody...

JMCGB

Older Norman: [narrating] Like many fly fishermen in western Montana where the summer days are almost Arctic in length, I often do not start fishing until the cool of the evening. Then in the Arctic half-light of the canyon, all existence fades to a being with my soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise. Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Ellerby: Go fuck yourself.
Dignam: I'm tired from fucking your wife.
Ellerby: How is your mother?
Dignam: Good, she's tired from fucking my father.

-The Departed

swamptoad

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948

Latest posts