BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hello all. I'm a 37 year old BHM hailing from rural Illinois. I found this site a few days ago and thought it would be cool to be amongst like-built (and possibly like-minded) people.
It's nice to have you Pitchfork, welcome to the forum! :)

squarebrickjaw

I'm a 35 year old straight cis male from Los Angeles, currently living in Boston. Half Mexican, half Irish, all (former) drunk. 6'4" and 390'ish lbs. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing, and I'm interested to see what it's all about. Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I'm a 35 year old straight cis male from Los Angeles, currently living in Boston. Half Mexican, half Irish, all (former) drunk. 6'4" and 390'ish lbs. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing, and I'm interested to see what it's all about. Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.
Welcome to the forum!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
What Dragonfly said :)

And also: it is absolutely a thing -- maybe not a super common thing, maybe not a thing that gets talked about much, but there are for sure FFA out there (and with your height, you probably fall into the sweet spot of "I like 'em BIG" which may be more common than the specific "I like 'em fat.")

I hope you find some of what you are looking for here. Or at least some good conversations, and maybe find some stories you enjoy.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hello from a fellow (former) drunk! The disbelief that fat men feel when they find this forum saddens me. No one deserves to live their life feeling unwanted. On a positive note - the disbelief wears off. Welcome to the Gathering of the Unicorns! :bow::bow::bow::D

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Still very much in the disbelief-of-any-positive-female-attention-for-my-body-type stage.
They're all fakes and Russian scammers looking to steal your identity and introduce foreign substances into our precious bodily fluids. Especially Komrade Rabbitikov.

It's a trap!

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
They're all fakes and Russian scammers looking to steal your identity and introduce foreign substances into our precious bodily fluids. Especially Komrade Rabbitikov.

It's a trap!
Im so mad I cant rep you for Komrade Rabbitkov.

Hey man, Russian bots need love too! Just because we interfere in world politics for our own interest doesnt mean we dont want someone to cuddle our circuits and processors! All your fat boys are now belong to us!

Anjula

the bitchy one
It's all about man titties and tummies in our faces, to hight libidos for man to handle, you doing anything makes me wet vibe and just good old stuff like that. if-you-need-some-assurance-i-will-be-happy-to-help :D welcome to the crazy town

Im so mad I cant rep you for Komrade Rabbitkov.

Hey man, Russian bots need love too! Just because we interfere in world politics for our own interest doesnt mean we dont want someone to cuddle our circuits and processors! All your fat boys are now belong to us!
haahahah Rabbit I second that, somehow I can't rep Dwest either and I laughed a lil to hard on that Komrade Rabbitkov :D:D

It's all about man titties and tummies in our faces, to hight libidos for man to handle, you doing anything makes me wet vibe and just good old stuff like that. if-you-need-some-assurance-i-will-be-happy-to-help :D welcome to the crazy town

haahahah Rabbit I second that, somehow I can't rep Dwest either and I laughed a lil to hard on that Komrade Rabbitkov :D:D

its how it always goes. all the women who like chubby guys either dont exist, are taken or live too far

Caribee1979

Thanks Tad for the welcome. I was lonely and searched online for BBW personals. Brought me here but I don't see that it has that function/service. Lol

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
You're right, the one thing this site doesn't do is personal ads. But it is a great place to get to know people :). (And as a result, a number of couples have developed over the years).

By the way, you introduced yourself on the BHM/FFA board, aimed mostly at big guys and their admirers. I'd guess that you might also want to introduce yourself in the introduction thread on the main board (as the site started off focused on bbw and male FA the main board defaults that way).

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi. I'm Cari. Very new here and trying to understand how this works. Be gentle, please.
Hello Caribee, my name is Mars and I'm rather new here as well. I hope you find something enjoyable. I know that I'm learning alot (and apparently pissing at least one person off regularly). :)

djudex

I'm out
Hello Caribee, my name is Mars and I'm rather new here as well. I hope you find something enjoyable. I know that I'm learning alot (and apparently pissing at least one person off regularly). :)
If you're not pissing off at least one person in life you're living a life unfulfilled :D

Le_Chen

Hi everyone.

So, quick introduction. My name is David, I'm almost 30, and from France.

I've been overweight for most of my life (thank you, doctor, but that's another story), and I have had to deal with consequences of it for a very long time. Only recently have I begun to accept myself, and I have to say it makes one's life much much better.

So, I suscribed here to share my experiences and feeling as a BHM (coz I am), even if I don't expect to write that much, it's more of a curiosity thing than anything else. But who know, maybe I will fin an amazing community!

Latest posts