BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by BLUEeyedBanshee, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Jun 29, 2017 #2161

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Bonjour Le Chen – est bienvenue chez les BHM/FFA à Dims.

Les gens ici ont un humour un tout petit peu spéciale – mais généralement ils sont sympas et aimables. Ne te laisse pas décourager trop vite – et tu vas trouver des bon/ne/s ami/e/s.

2. Jun 29, 2017 #2162

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Coming here is like moving to a new neighborhood (especially if you are different). First, the neighbors peak out their windows at you and try to determine if you are worthy of saying "Hi" to. Next, they pretty much shun you until you prove that worth. For the most part, friendships and cliques have already formed and you are the odd man/woman left out. Lastly, someone will go out on a limb and speak to you. It just takes time. (That or you'll find you need to move to a different neighborhood)

3. Jun 29, 2017 #2163

Le_Chen

Le_Chen

Le_Chen

Thanks for the advice. Don't know if I will post enough to actually get to this point, but hey, who knows. But I'm truthfully very sweet, I don't bite, promise (except if expressely asked)!

4. Jun 29, 2017 #2164

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

hahahahah we actually are a one big family but thanks to that we only accept cool people into our group and that keeps our board clean of fuckboys :wubu:

(im not sure I'm the part of the fam and I've been here 7years thats how horrible we are)

5. Jul 19, 2017 #2165

shantheman145

shantheman145

shantheman145

Hello all! My name is Shannon. Im 27 and I live out here in Mesa AZ! I was fit/athletic growing up and played all types of sports in High Scho/College. I met my first "feeder/FA" girlfriend in college actually. She had a huge thing for fat guys and fattening up stalky/big dudes. After college I kinda let myself go and we dated for 3 years. I went from 205 to 315lbs over those years. I really ballooned up and gain a ton of weight. I loved my body and the transition and little did I know I had a weight gain/feedee kink. I am currently single and still fat lol. I love my body and I LOVE body contrast. However I am open to all body types. I am currently just lurking the forums looking for locals or other female feeders/FAs to talk too! Drop me a line sometime, I would love to chat! :)

Screenshot_2017-02-07-01-49-08.png

6. Jul 19, 2017 #2166

sarebear9

sarebear9

sarebear9

DimensionsModel

Hi everyone, I'm Sara I'm 22. I've liked big guys since I hit puberty pretty much. I was always scared of dating bigger guys and felt bad for what I liked until college. Then I was with a bigger guy and I can't go back. I always came here for stories but decided to try joining the community.

7. Jul 19, 2017 #2167

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Welcome Sara! I hope you find some friends here in this community. There seems to be no shortage of folks who'll make someone like you feel welcomed. Best of luck to you!

8. Jul 20, 2017 #2168

Catalin

Catalin

Catalin

Hi everyone! I'm Cat, and I'm a new FFA here. I have a passion for story-writing, so you may see me in the Recent Additions section from time to time. I'm in college now, but I've been an FFA for as long as I can remember (I have distinct memories of writing stories about a dragon who go too fat to fly when I was a young child haha).

9. Jul 20, 2017 #2169

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Hi Cat, I'm fat.
    Welcome to Dims!

10. Jul 20, 2017 #2170

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

First, sorry for posting elsewhere before coming to say hello to the community here first. I'm a new BHM here, but long time big guy, stats below.... I've loved my big body and everything that goes with it ever since I gave up sports and started putting on some pounds. Just looking forward to meeting interesting people and to join a community of like minded people.

6' 488#'s, 28 yo

Thanks for reading!
    Scott

11. Jul 20, 2017 #2171

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Welcome Scott! And one doesn't have to post in this thread first, but kind of you to try and be polite and all :D

12. Jul 20, 2017 #2172

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

Not at all! ty!

13. Jul 21, 2017 #2173

Jeannie

Jeannie

Jeannie

Connect the dots

Welcome to Dimensions, everyone!

14. Jul 23, 2017 #2174

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

15. Jul 24, 2017 #2175

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Nice influx of new people. Welcome all. Post often!

16. Aug 23, 2017 #2176

SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic

I'm a chubby bhm in Little Rock, AR who is looking for a Ffainterested in mutual gaining. I really want to grow some huge moobs and Belly!

image.jpeg

17. Aug 31, 2017 #2177

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

I agree with you Kat and have thought about how to respond (with class and grace). I will preface that there are a lot of great people on Dims. I will never be ungrateful to Dims. It helped me find confidence in who I am and meet fellow FFAs/BHMS (some of whom I sadly have not met IRL, but remain online friends). Thanks to Dims, I have an incredible and gorgeous BHM who loves me even though Im a complete bitch and even though I seem to have forgotten, makes me want to be a better person.

That being said, Dims is no longer the place for me. Im sick of that type of behaviour. The world is a shitty enough place. Im not engaging in that shit if I have the chance to remove myself.

18. Aug 31, 2017 #2178

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

I will say that even though I seem to have pissed more than a couple people off and have not made any friends here, I still find that it's a place where I can learn some things. :)

19. Sep 1, 2017 #2179

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Reading through the posts here, first of all HI, WELCOME, and BIG FAT VIRTUAL HUGS. My "about me" is hanging around here somewhere. You can also find other boring stuff about me on the board business threads, the one for moderator introductions. Super Sized Fatty that finds a BHM alluring checking in!

Second on my mind is to talk a little about, friends, cliques and getting to know people on Dimensions. From my expierence here, both recently and in my last go around getting to know people can be easy and hard all at the same time. When you combine personalities, seasonality and just plain how busy life is, there is a cycle to how busy the boards are. Even if someone has been a member since 2005 don't assume that they have met all the people they want to meet. I personally do a terrible job meeting new people, and have gotten back involved with dimensions to get back into the swing of things. I hate rejection, as most people do, so I am going out of my way to be present I guess what I am saying is don't give up on dimensions. I'm going to continue to be around and discuss and respond. I hope others feel the same way. The structure is here already... why not take advantage of it, help make a community

Just to say again, welcome to everyone, and if you have any questions I am a moderator and I will do my best to assist or find an answer!

20. Sep 14, 2017 #2180

corrupted32

corrupted32

corrupted32

Hey all,

Fat guy from Ontario here. 35 years old. Just discovered this place. I didn't think this would exist lol. If anyone is up for talking send me a message!