BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jwink75

Hi

I was told about dimensions by a friend and very glad I joined.

What a wonderful accepting place. I'm Jason, an IT consultant fron Glasgow, currently 521lbs.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I want to say welcome to Dims too, but you've already met me when I was in 'serious admin' mode. :p

I'm actually very excited to see someone else from the UK!

Especially an intelligent SSBHM! =3

PipeDaddy

PipeMan
Hi, I am a 50 year old gainer in Knoxville, Tennessee. I'm 5'9, 250lbs and trying to pack on some more. I am easygoing, easy to talk to, creative, smart, educated professional. Enjoy music, movies (especially horror ones), eating out, grazing, writing, and travel. Hoping to meet a younger FA who wants me bigger. I will get as big as you want me to, just tell me what you imagine. But me up if anything here is of intetest. Just to be upfront, I am a daily pipe smoker and I'm balding but I'm still a great catch. :)

View attachment 0616172148d-1.jpg

View attachment 0920171101b-1.jpg

fatboy3

Hey there , I don't really compare to other BHM here yet but I'm a gainer / feedee from France ( so sorry if my English seems bit broken ) who weighs about 93kg at 168cm height , kind of interested in getting to 110 ! In the past 5 or 6 months alone I've gained from 84kg to my current size ! I am definitely enjoying myself better at this weight as is my fiancee . :)