BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by BLUEeyedBanshee, Jul 22, 2009.

1. May 6, 2019 #2281

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Welcome to Dimensions, or welcome back? Which ever glad you are going to be around more!

2. May 7, 2019 #2282

warwagon86

warwagon86

warwagon86

All Over The World

Cheers Dragonfly :)

DragonFly likes this.
  3. May 9, 2019 #2283

Peter_emrys

Peter_emrys

Peter_emrys

Um. Hi. My name is Peter, I am a student in Chicago, 6' 0", 250lbs. Let's see, I have red hair, brown eyes, am a huge nerd, and not really there yet in accepting that someone could find me attractive.

DragonFly likes this.
  4. May 14, 2019 #2284

warwagon86

warwagon86

warwagon86

All Over The World

All about how you view yourself mate

Emmy and Funtastic curves like this.
  5. May 21, 2019 #2285

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

another Chicago dweller! whoot!

6. Jun 6, 2019 #2286

Ewingrrl

Ewingrrl

Ewingrrl

Hi, I'm Erin and I guess I like my men cuddly :) On the other hand, I'm a "recovered" anoretic and still fairly slender so maybe that makes me a bit odd?
    I'm a robotics engineer living near Boston, married to another robotics engineer who just doesn't quite understand what I'm into :(

7. Jun 6, 2019 #2287

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Welcome all! Robotics engineer? Very cool! Now if we can get a few rocket scientists, astrophysicists, and an English professor and I'll be doing swimmingly!

8. Jun 6, 2019 #2288

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

@Ewingrrl, you're not odd at all. Although I've never had full-fledged anorexia, the tendency is there and I'm still underweight, yet I love extra pounds on a man. Welcome :)

Saxphon likes this.
  9. Jun 7, 2019 #2289

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Welcome! And as already said, plenty of fat admirers are thin themselves. What you find attractive in a partner is not necessarily what you want for yourself, after all.

Of coursethe hard part is when what you find attractive in a partner isn't something they find attractive in themselves. Loook around and you will find plenty of old discussions of that issue.

10. Jun 7, 2019 #2290

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

I'm married to a skinny man myself since I only figured out I was an FFA after our marriage. I only recently came out and it has turned things upside-down. I will be honest, we still haven't found a solution and there are times when I think it'll break us apart. However, I have learned a lot about myself in the process and finally become friends with myself.

Feel free to PM me, or any other member if you have questions. I've only been a member of this community since Christmas and found that everyone is very supportive, open and easy to talk to.

DragonFly, Saxphon and Tad like this.
  11. Jun 20, 2019 #2291

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome to Dimensions first, and second take some time and hang around this forum for a while and I think you might see that you definite can be found attractive. Confidence is the key.

12. Jun 20, 2019 #2292

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome!!! Two thumbs up to cuddly guys!

13. Jun 20, 2019 #2293

Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat

Hello All! Heavy Cat in the house!

14. Jun 21, 2019 #2294

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome!

15. Jun 22, 2019 #2295

Panzito

Panzito

Panzito

Hello, I just found this place, I would like to share my weight gain´s experiences with other members. I love eating and getting fat and watching others do the same, you can count on me for those who want to share experiences and receive encouragement. Thank you and excuse my english!

Attached Files:

Tad and Unbasher like this.
  16. Jun 22, 2019 #2296

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome to Dimensions! Be sure to check out our Weight Board

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/weight-board.6/?order=title

Panzito likes this.
  17. Jun 22, 2019 #2297

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

I already introduced myself here...

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/...ion-thread-part-2.123209/page-22#post-2251884

...but I've only been here for less than a week and I'm loving it here! I find it liberating (and even cathartic) to be able to chat so freely about our FA/FFA commonalities, and to rejoice in what brings us together in a way that truly feels like home. :) I feel welcomed here and being here just feels to natural and so...right! I can only hope to meet more nice people in the weeks and months to come. I also like to chat, so send me a message if you're up to it! :)

Cheers

Tad, DragonFly and Panzito like this.
  18. Jun 22, 2019 #2298

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Damn, that's a great series! More tingles with each pic :) Welcome, and thank you for sharing!

DragonFly and Panzito like this.
  19. Jun 22, 2019 #2299

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

LOL! OMG! I just realized I posted in the wrong thread to post an introduction in! :oops: My apologies everyone! I am still new to the community and I am still learning all the terminology and acronyms for everything, so I was kind of on auto pilot when I posted this! lol Well, this is sort of embarrassing! lol :oops::rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  20. Jul 8, 2019 #2300

Violet Candy

Violet Candy

Violet Candy

Hey there...
    My name is Violet but you can call me Candy.
    I know about this forum because it has some interesting stories and there aren't many *well-written* romance stories including bigger guys (and trust me, I'm good at finding things online).
    I'm bisexual and have always been particularly attracted to chubby guys. Not like super obese or anything but enough of a preference for friends and family to call me a freak and a weirdo. I didn't really care until everyone started being like suuuuper open about their sexual preferences and identities in the media in like I dunno about 2012 I think. It felt like anyone else's type or sexuality or intimate practices were now more tolerated and it was offensive to say you thought it was gross or whatever. Many of my friends just look for 18 year olds with six packs on Tinder. I felt very isolated because of my preference for bigger guys. I would say that from a political perspective there is way more tolerance for guys who like girls with 'curves' or huge butts or whatever, but if you a girl who likes even sliiiightly overweight men it's like something is considered perverse or wrong about you. Like people used to say about gay people with this kind of s***** pop-psychology. I heard arguments like

1) I want to be with a fat guy because I am possessive and obsessive and want him FOR MYSELF and I enjoy the fact that nobody else will ever want him because I am a control freak ergo a psychopath.
    Answer: No. I literally do not understand how skinny men are attractive. I am much more jealous being with a bigger guy and think many more women like chubby guys than admit it, and I am more jealous of a girl stealing him than if I was with some hipster skinny guy shorter than me.

2) I like fat guys because they make me feel 'thin' and I can eat what I WANT and not feel GUILTY.
    Answer: No. So wrong. I have had so many health problems that I have a problem actually eating a lot of the time and I am not overweight and considered 'above average' by most men *rollseyes* but not the kind of men I want. I don't feel needy or guilty or whatever or needing to overcompensate for some bodily flaw, because I don't really have very many body issues. So please, stop it with this kind of interpretation. I am not saying that you like sculpted small guys on Tinder because they are smaller than you and you want to dominate them to compensate for some lack of control in your childhood because I literally have no interest in who you **** on Tinder. So leave me alone.

3) I want control and to force people to do what I want sexually to get a high.
    Also: NO. I'm not personally interested in sadomasochism or control/power games which involve stuffing or feeding people against their will, or especially immobilising or drugging people. If two people both agree to some BDSM relationship in an honest way, then fine. But I personally do not want it. I just want every preference to be equal. So I don't know if I belong in this forum or if it is too extreme for me or people think that I'm phony and all.

4) TRUTH: I just prefer the sensual experience of looking at and touching overweight men than skinny men. Is that really so hard to understand, society? Shouldn't you be focusing on people who use the internet to trick people into sex for money meetings or trafficking or something? I want more awareness for women who are attracted to big, well-built, overweight men. I do not personally suffer from a lot of feelings of shame or social anxiety for personal reasons but there are probably lots of women who DO when they have this preference, judging by the reactions of others. So I think there should also be a big supportive community for this.

P.S. My perfect man is sheriff Hopper in "Stranger Things". Most American TV series have guys who are just way too skinny, for women there is now more diversity of body sizes. In Europe where I originally come from, having bigger butch guys is more normal in the media. I am sick of this obsession with six packs EVERYWHERE on TV in the West when hardly any guys I have seen actually have them.

Panzito, Tad and happily_married like this.