BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Hi,
I'm a FFA who is just finding her groove. Ever since I could masturbate I fantasized about Big men, but it took me till a year ago to get together with one (and what a ride it has been!)
In my family of origin, a lot of things were bad; sex, fat, showing affection, laughing, dancing,even music. My friends told me that I was pretty and should pick the cutest guys in school. A lot of guys chased me. They never turned me on, and the relationships ended badly. I'd try abstinence, confused by my programming: Men are Bad. Sex is Bad. Fat is Bad. Horniness is Bad. Was I asexual? The men that I was told I should want did nothing for me. I returned always to my fantasies of the Fat, believing myself alone...
Untill my man found me, and I found the online community. Thank God for my 41st year!
I think a lot of men and women can relate to your story. Wishing we could find your ultimate joy too.

JayDanger

Howdy folks!

I've been dormant for a long time, but I've decided to get back into my online communities.

I'm a 32 year old BHM living in Toronto, Ontario. I'm poly, pansexual, kinky, musical, and pagan. Professionally, I work in the cannabis industry as a lab prep. technician making extracts. I'm dating an amazing non-binary person who I'm dearly in love with, and have lots of other super duper friends both platonic and sexual.

I used to be a pretty sad-sack kind of guy, but I did a lot of personal work and did my best to change for the better. Now that I've fixed some of my previous shitty attitudes, I'm much more pleasant to be around!

Hope to get to know some of you cool people a bit better! If you're local to Toronto, feel free to send me a private message!

Tad

mostly harmless
Howdy folks!

I've been dormant for a long time, but I've decided to get back into my online communities.

I'm a 32 year old BHM living in Toronto, Ontario. I'm poly, pansexual, kinky, musical, and pagan. Professionally, I work in the cannabis industry as a lab prep. technician making extracts. I'm dating an amazing non-binary person who I'm dearly in love with, and have lots of other super duper friends both platonic and sexual.

I used to be a pretty sad-sack kind of guy, but I did a lot of personal work and did my best to change for the better. Now that I've fixed some of my previous shitty attitudes, I'm much more pleasant to be around!

Hope to get to know some of you cool people a bit better! If you're local to Toronto, feel free to send me a private message!
Welcome back, and glad to hear that your life has changed for the better :)

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Howdy folks!

Welcome to Dimensions!

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Hi, my name is Dave. I'm from upstate NY. Looking to find out more about this and what people find here. Or something. I'm a fiction reader (Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Douglas Adams, lots of others), sci-fi fantasy (shocking for a fat dude!) and ummm I like stuff and uhh things. I prefer stuff but things are cool too.

Edit- Question am I not allowed to post in other forums? I posted two things and they said waiting admin approval?
Welcome to the board!!! You seem really cool and I'm certain you're going to be the most popular member ever. And so handsome.

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
Not been around in while. Been having bit of a rough couple of months... Our landlord gave us notice to quit utterly unexpectedly, so we've had to find a new place to stay on very little notice, in a shitty market that doesn't like renting to people with pets. We're heading for the final set of hurdles though (Estate agents are literally the devil) Paperwork is done and we get keys to the new place next week. New place is not as dog friendly as this one (which is perfectly located with playing fields, waterways, walking paths) etc because the yard is smaller and there isn't as much accessible wide open space nearby.. It is, however, a bigger house for less money with what should be more secure tenure.

In better news, I've had a couple of job interviews, no job yet... but i think the interviews went well.
I may be more apparent after we are done moving and get unpacked again.

LeoGibson

Happy
Ouch. I had that happen to me a couple years ago. Landlord told us 30 days before we were due to sign for another year that he wasn’t going to renew and that we needed to vacate at the end of the 30 days. After giving us zero indication that he wasn’t going to do so. So I feel your pain for having to move quickly and unexpectedly. Good luck!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Sorry to here all that. We've missed you here though, so its nice to hear from you.

Tad

mostly harmless
I'm glad you are landing in a new place, Crumbling. Not knowing where you will be living is so stressful, imIglad you get to come down from that soon.

Midwest Provert

Hi, room!

My name is Eric and I've been a lurker here on and off for a while now. Finally stepping into the light to say "hello" to everyone.

I'm a BHM -- 6'4" and just shy of 400 lbs -- and looking to make some new friends. I'm a photographer, writer and hopeless romantic. I'm married and about to watch my wife leave for a job in another state in a few short days.

Tad

mostly harmless
Hi, room!

My name is Eric and I've been a lurker here on and off for a while now. Finally stepping into the light to say "hello" to everyone.

I'm a BHM -- 6'4" and just shy of 400 lbs -- and looking to make some new friends. I'm a photographer, writer and hopeless romantic. I'm married and about to watch my wife leave for a job in another state in a few short days.
Hi Eric, glad you posted!

So sorry that you are going to have to do the long distance thing. I've been there, and it is pretty consuming. Is it for a fixed period of time? Or will you need to find work there too? Or????

Billl

Hi.

I am from Connecticut. 6 feet tall and 280 lbs. Still looking for a special large lady.

Midwest Provert

Hi Eric, glad you posted!

So sorry that you are going to have to do the long distance thing. I've been there, and it is pretty consuming. Is it for a fixed period of time? Or will you need to find work there too? Or????
Her gig is full-time. I'm "left behind" for 18 months until daughter graduates high school at this point. Then the plan is for me to move north, as well.

Tad

mostly harmless
Her gig is full-time. I'm "left behind" for 18 months until daughter graduates high school at this point. Then the plan is for me to move north, as well.
Wishing you all much strength and patience, I'm I sure this is going to be an interesting challenge for all three of you. I hope it makes you all stronger, individually and as a family. And hopefully those 18 months go by quickly and you can find work up there too!

pets

Hi! I go by pets on these parts. I’m an FFA from the Chicago area. Age 23. Would love a DM :)

Iwant2bChubby

Hi! I'm a 22-year-old chubby guy. I love plus size women and this has led to me becoming intrigued with being bigger myself. I love my body ever since getting bigger. I finally feel comfortable with myself and wouldn't mind even putting on a bit more chub. Please feel free to send me a message if anyone wants to talk about pretty much anything!

Latest posts

Group builder