BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Yor

Hello, I'm Yor. Just some guy from Finland who has sexual fantasies about being fat and soft, and would like to get fat someday with the help of a FFA/feeder. Due to my current life situation I can't gain right now.

Reactions: Tad

Barbsjw

Hi everyone! I introduced myself in the general thread, but I saw this thread, and thought I'd poke in. I'm Barbara from Vermont. My big bear of hubby Roger is 380 pounds (I'm 250)

SSBHM

Hi everyone! I introduced myself in the general thread, but I saw this thread, and thought I'd poke in. I'm Barbara from Vermont. My big bear of hubby Roger is 380 pounds (I'm 250)
How's the weather up there? Hibernating next to a nice fire?

Build-A-BHM

Feedee & Mutual Gainer
I'm Neil, I've been a feedee for the past 6-7 years. Currently, I live in Ballarat, which is an hour out of Melbourne, Australia. I'm also around 195lbs right now, but would love to eventually reach 400+. If you're an FFA from the Melbourne area, feel free to send me a PM!

Barbsjw

I'm Neil, I've been a feedee for the past 6-7 years. Currently, I live in Ballarat, which is an hour out of Melbourne, Australia. I'm also around 195lbs right now, but would love to eventually reach 400+. If you're an FFA from the Melbourne area, feel free to send me a PM!
Sorry, I'm a happily married American

Latest posts