• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Boys

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vermillion

est. 1983
I have been apart of the BBW community for about a year now.
Well..I have been fat all my life but you know what I am saying.

This board opened the door to a whore new world I NEVER knew existed.
FFAs!!

On another board I frequent there has been a couple girls that talk about their prefrence for large males but I never knew there was a group even as large as the population here that were FFAs.

I think it is fantastic. When I became a part of the plus size community my self esteem rised sooooooooo much it's ridiculous.
I imagine BHMs go through the same thing BBWs go through.

I just wanted to say right on....

And I have an AMAZINGLY, RIDICULOUSLY, attractive 500 pound BHM friend that I plan to introduce him to this place.
Big boys, like big girls, need lovin' too.

Latest posts

Back