• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BigChaz Announcement

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I am not gay.

Seriously. Am I giving off some sort of massive gay vibe? I swear I come home from work every day with at least one message from some guy who lurks these forums and wants to "talk about ur fat". I can't even imagine how crappy it must be to be a good looking FFA around here.

To the guys lurking this forum:

1) I don't want to talk about my fat with you

and most importantly:

2) If you message me to make idle conversation about fat related topics and tell me that you are not gay or whatever but everything you want to talk about is basically BigChaz related, well, no one is falling for that.

In summary:
BigChaz is not gay (not that there is a problem with gay). BigChaz does not want to talk to other dudes in a dude-on-dude manner.

Sorry if this post is bitchy, but I just got a message asking me and I quote, "Does ur fat make u horny I like fat guys".

Ladies, I apologize for everything I have ever done similar to this because good god dang is it annoying and creepy.

Latest posts

Back