• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bubble Tea

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Bubble Tea-- Can't get enough of this stuff. I'm happy it's gaining in popularity. It's hard to find good boba. Some places (mainly mall kiosks) serve it slurpee-style. They throw in a few tapoica pearls in the bottom, some powder mix and ice. I always end up with chunks of ice/pearls in my mouth. I prefer the kind where actual tea/juice is used. The thin liquid is a much better vehicle for the slightly viscious pearls. Favorite flavor combinations I've had so far:

black tea/almond milk
mango
honey dew

Here is a great website to find bubble tea in your neighorhood:

http://www.bobafind.com/
BubbleTea.jpg

Latest posts

Back