Quantcast

How do you drink your coffee... or tea?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
I got this thread idea from another forum.

When i'm in the mood for it, preferably made in a french press [Malongo brand, Procope's brand or Zabars coffee].

I'll either drink it black and sweet [raw or brown sugar to taste]. Sometimes if @ home i'd mix in 2 tbsp of Godiva Hot Cocoa mix.

Or I'll take it how i like my men... light & sweet [hazelnut creamer & sweetened vanilla powder].

None of that SOY jazz for me. No such thing as a soy titty. Comic Lewis Black confirmed that. lol. The thought alone triggers my gag reflex faster than the notion of a BJ. ROFLMBAO!!! 8^D

As far as tea my brand, when I can get it in bulk from Amazon.com, is PG Tips. I got hooked on it from my late British hubby. And its super for brewing to make sweet iced tea. I took my tea all sorts of ways:eat2::
-- with 3 raw sugar cubes or brown sugar.
-- light & sweet
-- with an orange slice
-- with peach nectar/ juice when i can find it to flavor my iced tea.
-- w/ 2 Halls cough drops dissolved in it when i'm ill.

Okay, its your turn, kids.

Cheers.

mel

This is My year!..again:)
Iced tea -- sweet preferably

I don't drink coffee

imfree

In Remembrance
Thanks, I'll have a little coffee in my creamer!

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
I like my tea and or coffee - warm, stirred (not shaken), in a porcelain cup preferably.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I never drink coffee, but for tea (of the generic variety) i have milk and 2 sugars. Nothing fancy lol

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
I don't drink tea very often, but I like Irish breakfast tea, and I just have milk with it. If I'm out at a cafe that offers a range of loose leaf teas, I might get lemongrass and peppermint (with milk), which is so delicious, but I always get odd looks from the staff when I order it.

I've only recently started drinking coffee, and that was out of necessity when my insomnia started late last year. I never liked the taste of coffee before, but it's grown on me. I prefer it with a spoonful of Milo and milk, or if I'm out, I'll get a latte. Instant is fine for me, and I get Moccona. I don't drink it very often either, and usually only when I'm really tired.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Decaf Sumatra freshly ground whenever possible with half and half or light cream and two SweetnLow. I also like a good Italian Roast but it's not always easy to find. I spend way too much time salivating over coffee websites.

Tea: The Republic of Tea's Good Hope Vanilla, Strawberry Chocolate Red Tea, Fair Trade Wild Blueberry and their English Breakfast and Earl Grayer are also in my cupboard.

Cold Tea: Besides making it myself from the above, Turkey Hill makes a diet Oolong Blueberry and the diet Blackberry sweet tea is also pretty much a staple in my fridge.

cinnamitch

nope
Well I have a Keurig K-cup machine. I drink Kona coffee with one tsp of sugar and a splash of creamer.

Tea is Lipton nice tall glass with lots of ice and NO SUGAR. I hate sweet tea.

Kamily

I love my iced tea sweet. I love hazelnut or french vanilla creamer in my coffee.

Sydney Vicious

I was raised by some crazy Englishfolk, so...
Black breakfast tea with a little *splurp* of cream and 2 sugars, 3 if I'm feeling naughty ;P
I do my coffee about the same way, unless I've got stuff to do, then it's the cream and hardly an sugar/

riplee

"Yeah I like my coffee sweet in the morning little girl and I'm crazy about my tea at night."

Howlin' Wolf

hrd

i prefer my tea or tisane to be warm and, typically, unsweetened -

Latest posts