Changes due to gaining

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by sarahe543, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Jul 21, 2019 #41

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

I had never been able to know how far my ex-intimate's rapid weight gain did affected her physical suppleness at the time, but I assume it didn't affected that much. Even at her heaviest, most of her additional pounds were distributed over her hips, thighs, buttock and chest (especially the buttocks and chest) but to a much lesser extent over her upper arms and face as well.
    Just imagine having to know a girl with about the same proportions and height than 2013-era Jayma Mays, but end up years later with the same proportions and height (but fairly much chubbier-looking) than 2017-era Andrea Abeli

[​IMG]
    (Jayma Mays in 2013)

[​IMG]
    (then, Andrea Bali in 2017... I'm not joking. Just visualize a small, heart-shaped face but less toned and a little more cherubic with the fledgling buccula, the upper arms fairly more bulkier, the upper thighs that keep to brush a little against each other, the calves a little pulpier, the hips that has gone on the way to form almost a set of riddle breeches with the stammering cellulite skin that transpire under the fabric of a pair of too-tiny stretchy jeans, the slight layer of roll over the waistband, a too-small tank top with the cleavage barely capable to contain her loins but the same exact you-know-what and it left you have an idea...)

Going up from about 112/17lbs and 5'4" to the 170s and 5'7" with a drastic change of body type in seven years in one thing. But going up someday from about 145lbs, a D cup, a set of flared-out 41" inches haunches and a toned-yet-bubbly average-sized bum, to the 170s in two-three months and have no idea that your were going to spurt in the nearby future a 38DDD, a set of plain hips or nearly 46" inches wide coupled by a caboose massive enough to carry on a cup over it?? That was a whole another level to her, even if she never admitted it.

That woman has always have a complex, positively paradoxical - let alone, somewhat twisted - personality.
    Suconsequently as well, one self-image which - woefully, for both herself firstly, then I who used to be the enabler/encourager/halftime feeder/trickster of these underlying dynamics of unsufferable sexual tension and half-foreplay within our counterproductive relationship - one self-image that reflects alot her bordeline behaviorism and bipolar tendencies who transpired plentifully at the time: for one instant, she will completely deny her significant size change by lying she still weigh about 130lbs despite the physical evidence (even despite the fact she knew well I'd already seen how she looked up from the 130s to 160lbs) , then five minutes later she were going to admit with a proud smile on her face she recently have tipped the scale over the 170-lbs lane. Then the next five minutes after, she will revert back into full denial crisis again about her both appearance and wardrobe dysfunction then the cycle continue all along the journey.

Aside from those details, she was mitigated about the little yet sizeably noteworthy changes it did occured.

By example, she was so very proud of her then-large boobs she did spent the entire warmer days of the year to carry anything emphasizing her heavyset chest: cleavage shirts, tank tops, even outgrown zipper cardigans. She adored the attention it gave and how I was making the best mental effort possible to not ogle too much over them. The first time she achieved a 38DD, she became peculiarly thrilled in every sense of the word, going up to brush her breast against my upper arm or backside while walking around just to trigger me sexually. At 38DDD, she seemed sometimes annoyed sometimes amused by the slight increase of their jolting motion whenever she walked... she was not so thrilled however when I asked her if she could ever see her feet from upward while standing tall.
    She did complained once, one year and one cup smaller earlier these events, about the back pain their increasing heft did eventually rouse, which is quite normal coming at such breadth. Or about the difficulties she did have to consistently update her bra collection one week after another and about how costly that was, up to the point she did spent a large expanse of time to carry casually but sports bras whenever the size of her breasts because she feared an another size expansion. At last, when her breasts stopped to inflate as usual and stayed into the B/C range whenever the next previous weight fluctuations episodes up from 2017 to late 2018, she seemed quite relieved about it.

Or again, when she achieved the 140lbs for the first time, she was initially amazed by the way her hips seemed to cling a little into very narrow gaps she used to absentmindedly pass through. For her, that range of weight marked the milestone from which she realized she was no longer as petite as she used to be, a milestone she long did great efforts to keep in. 160lbs however was her chubby milestone proper, because coming at this weight, it became increasingly difficult to her to hide everyone her changing appareance: her face has roundeded out to the point she did carried a set of permanent bouncy cheeks narrowing her eyes, the bottom of her chin was bulging, her upper arms has puffed out and for the first time of her life, her thigh gap was on the way to vanish. She blushed like an amorous maiden whenever anyone was making positive remarks about her moonface and curving-out belly, but despised the realization she has gotten too big even for Medium sized dressing.

Tenth or a dozen of pounds or so bigger and it seems that everything she did ate at the time just did goes straight into her butt and breasts. Just enough to exert some little yet visible strain over her body. At her skinniest, she used to have a swift, supple yet jolting straddle as she has always been avantaged by a set of long legs whatever her height, but in the 140s she was somehow slowing down a little the pace, sometimes walking around with a somewhat leisured gait. But coming to the 170s, the weight exercized by her bigger bottom half body, coupled by the pressure of her upper thighs against each other, seemed to have drastically stressed out the shift of her body balance from the core to the hindquarters... when she was moving around, she had no longer any choice but to sway her hips: in a very rythmical, quite ponderous fashion, nearly bordering into less of a waddle. She was also heavier: consequently, her impetus has slowed down enough to not being capable to overstep me like she liked to do, which frustrated her enough to let me know I was walking too far from her and that she found this disrepectful. When we have to sit on a two-seats bench in the subway train, she was trying to space out a little from me because one of her hips was brushing too close from my thigh: an another newfound detail that bothered her. Also, she nearly get stuck into a turnstile-- since the ones used by subway stations at Montreal are generally 500mm wide, leaving only but about 40mm of free gap between the beam of her child-bearing curves and the edges of the aisle. That one detail did first irritated her, amused her a couple of seconds later, pushed her to deny the very happenstance when I spoke about that to a common familiar of ours who came there, did have to step sideway when she crossed it back with both a much pronounced catwalk and loud spank on her donk to my intention, to finally deny it forevermore.

One thing she did never get over it however was her decreasing stamina. For as long I knew her, I've never seen her get exhausted or sweatful, even after hours of dancing or hard labor. To prove the superiority of her cardiovascular endurance over mine, she even begun starting 2015 to challenge me everytime I came to visit her after work to run up two-levels of stairs in whichever subway station, leaving me initially just strained enough to pant a little at the end: I never been really tough when it came about endurance. Her, to the opposite, could do that without even been seemingly bothered.
    But at her heaviest, she wouldn't even try it. Guessing why she would not just by seeing how she seemed somehow weighed down by the sheer size of her bottom-heavy rear while climbing the stairs, that was I who challenged her this time. Coming to the main floor, she had broke a sweat for the first time since I knew her, even panting a little for an entire minute and the recovery was far less easier since she was no longer capable to follow my step even while walking around for the next five minutes.

I was noticing these physical changes at the time and since I knew she had that fantasm about achieving 225lbs or looking full-fledged obese someday, my initial thought was: "wow! If she does already look this way, imagine if she truly achieve her body goal...!"

2. Jul 22, 2019 #42

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Another thing that is going to have to change as a result of gaining is my bathroom scales. They're just about at their limit and don't weigh accurately anymore.

GordoNegro likes this.
  3. Jul 22, 2019 #43

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I'm not sure this is a thing most skinny people can do. I couldn't, even at 110 lbs, and I have hyperflexible joints. .....then again, even at my skinniest I had huge boobs so that may have been the issue.

4. Jul 22, 2019 #44

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I recently saw a summary of a study which found correlation for women between larger breast size and doing less moderately (or more) intense physical activity (even taking into account bmi) . They didn't know how much of that trend may have been from physical discomfort, how much may have been from social discomfort and/or suppport/encouragement.

I suspect much the same questions could be applied to fatness levels. What is impossible or difficult to do, what is avoided because of the attention it draws, and what is just not offered or encouraged?

Green Eyed Fairy and John Smith like this.
  5. Jul 23, 2019 #45

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

When I finished college (120 - 130 lbs)...

67093325_396900894277743_2733351233380155392_n.jpg

...and now (200 lbs)

20190719_154411.jpg

6. Jul 23, 2019 #46

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Not only being personally affected, but also from peer experience - I only know one woman who has more than a C-sup who claimed to like running because it was "healthy" and "relaxing". All others - even those who have ideal BMI and are very athletic, simply with large breasts - hate running and are into all other sports where it is possible to meaningfully contain breast bouncing with a good sports bra. But even with that, running is too uncomfortable with the constant movement.

Just try to tie 2 bags of flour around your chest with a rubber band and then go running. And imagine that this constant bouncing also pulls at your skin.

This has nothing to do with being somehow "incapacitated" - it's simply the laws of physics that make one type of activity less enjoyable and appealing. Like how many 5'7" guys do you know that truly enjoy basketball?

loopytheone likes this.
  7. Jul 23, 2019 #47

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

That is a wrong example: I know plenty of smaller men who enjoys basketball and one of them even used to be the captain of our secondary school team (which means a lot, since our former school does actually forms one of the best school basketball teams of the whole Eastern Canada) . But I get your point.

8. Jul 25, 2019 #48

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I now have to stand in front of the mirror to make sure that the buckle on my belt is properly centred. What's more is that I have to lean backwards to get a full view of it in the mirror. I suppose that this means that I shouldn't bother making sure it's centred anymore, because other people probably don't get a good view of it.

Tad likes this.
  9. Jul 26, 2019 #49

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

And sometimes I move the belt buckle round to the side so that it doesn't dig into my belly overhang and hurt.

GordoNegro and Tad like this.
  10. Jul 26, 2019 #50

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Well. The point is, the fact one undergoes some severe weight gain may affects its range of motion, gradually increments some strain or gravitational pull over the body or one specific body are, then ultimately dampen one's stamina.

11. Jul 26, 2019 #51

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Washing the dishes and noticing I am standing further back from the sink than I used to because the belly is swollen...also, reaching up to get something and shirt hikes up and I have to remember to pull it all the way down because it doesn't just naturally come back down now because the shirt is no longer loose. Remembering, too, in public, to pull it down because twice I have caught myself in glass and see bare stomach exposed, which is hot to me but, I realize, may not be hot to others. Sitting down at a meal and secretly unbuttoning the button on my pants because I'm a bit nervous it might pop on its own. Seeing a vid of myself walking toward a camera and seeing "the girls" :) moving under the shirt, left and right, left and right. :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    nsandru and Tad like this.
  12. Jul 27, 2019 #52

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

I managed to stand at the sink while pregnant with twins. It's just a slight turn of your hip to the right or left :)

LJ Rock and nsandru like this.
  13. Jul 27, 2019 #53

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

This happens to me, too. I don't gt bothered by it for two reasons.

Firstly, people can see that I'm fat, whether my belly is bare or covered. And it doesn't count as indecent exposure.

Secondly, I like to see a big belly on a guy. It's hot for me but, as you point out, it may not be hot to others. However, I also realize that it may be hot for others. I tend to pull the shirt back down, because I like to be neat and tidy with my attire, but I don't do it out of shame over my big fat belly.

nsandru likes this.
  14. Jul 27, 2019 #54

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

I go shirtless most of the time - at least when the temperature is above 45 or 50 degrees - both at home and outside, because this is how I feel comfortable given my tendency to overheat. I don't care what others think about my sizable belly, it's visible whether I cover it or not. When I wear a top it's almost always a sleeveless shirt, most often unbuttoned. I wear cropped shirts that reach just above the navel when it's too warm but I can't be shirtless.

20190723_094833.jpg
    Wearing one of my cropped shirts

15. Jul 27, 2019 #55

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

changes always come, people react in different ways to gaining weight. some do it easily and keep it, others just never seem to be able to be at peace with it in different ways. in my case, the heaviest i have ever been was 235pounds, usually hovering around 210 it felt like a big gain, it was a binge eating months and i did feel bloated and somewhat slower to do things. it wasn't the nicest of sensations and it required a conscious effort to eat more, i was constantly pushing myself to finish the plate and go for another round, but oh boy, it is a nice thing to witness

nsandru likes this.
  16. Aug 2, 2019 #56

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

I've noticed when going from chubby to outright fat, people remember you more. Some will look through you while others cannot look off you. Folks appear to want to speed walk past me like its an accomplishment or fitness test. Since foot care is a challenge, I do frequent spas salons when they are less busy/empty as opposed to a Friday/Saturday.

Shotha and nsandru like this.
  17. Aug 2, 2019 #57

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

I have started overeating a few days ago and some changes are already happening. My belly is harder than before and I can barely bend over even in the morning when my stomach is empty. During the day as I am overstuffed my skin feels tight on my stomach. When sitting at a table my belly keeps me from reaching as close as I want. I have already had situations when I bump into things with my belly as I am not yet used to its increasing size.

18. Aug 3, 2019 #58

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Yes, I've noticed that, too. I wonder, if it's because of the way that people can now pick you out in a crowd: "Frank's the fat guy..." I must be one of the most noticeable people about town now.

GordoNegro and nsandru like this.
  19. Aug 3, 2019 #59

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

Since I go shirtless most of the time (or with unbuttoned shirt) I noticed that people are making more often than before I gained weight comments about my belly or that I am too fat to be shirtless. I just ignore them.

20. Oct 5, 2019 #60

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

*Bending over to get something that fell onto the passenger side floor and - NOPE! You're not going any further! Belly in the way!

*Walking up a flight of stairs - "Why am I out of breath? Oh, right..."

*No matter what you wear, the fact that you're chubby/fat is on display, for all the world, like it or not. Sometimes you like it, sometimes you don't.

*Chub rub. *Sigh*

*When you're standing and you suddenly turn, your belly waits a second, then turns, then keeps on moving after you've turned.

*Down, down, down goes everything. Gravity, you know.

*Red marks under your boobs-moobs-breasts. They are permanent, and must be kept both clean and dry if possible.

*Just picking things up off the floor in general. You learn to use your toes if possible. (Makes monkey face)

*All worth it, all delightful, enjoy your life/enjoy your fat!

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/uBlmK0i.jpg)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019