• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coin Operated BHM...Where do I order?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Courtesy of the Dresden Dolls...

made of plastic and elastic
he is rugged and long-lasting
who could ever ever ask for more
love without complications galore
many shapes and weights to choose from
i will never leave my bedroom

i will never cry at night again
wrap my arms around him and pretend....

Just kidding, ya see while I love the big guys, the whole reducing a person to just the purely physical is something that disturbs me a little. I mean yeah I know what turns my crank, flips my switch whatever, but people are so so much more complex...

This brings me to my next point...my guy, he's a BHM, however, he's not entirely happy with his size. He knows I'm really really physically attracted to him. But, I do my best to help him lose and will continue to do so until he's happy with how he looks.

He does know I frequent here and has said that when he does lose to where he's comfortable, he wonders if I'll come here to get my big guy image fix...or if I'll be thinking of pictures of some of the guys around here when I'm *with* him.

The thing is, I don't think I would...even though right now, I love the size he is, when he gets down to the size he wants to be, the attraction I have for him runs deeper than just the physical.

Hmmmm...does this post have a point? I don't know...but when I was listening to the Dresden Dolls today, I had a bunch of things going on in my head...especially with the Many shapes and weights to choose from portion.

That is all.

Latest posts

Back