Dimensions Friends on Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FatAndProud

I was wondering if anyone on Dimensions would be interested in a sort of "Dimensions Forum" kind of thing on youtube? We could interact...over video...I know it'd be weird/different...but I think it'd be fun. What do you guys think? Ya know, it's hard for some of us to get to the bashes and things....just throwing it out there :p

Here's the link!

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
I was wondering if anyone on Dimensions would be interested in a sort of "Dimensions Forum" kind of thing on youtube? We could interact...over video...I know it'd be weird/different...but I think it'd be fun. What do you guys think? Ya know, it's hard for some of us to get to the bashes and things....just throwing it out there :p
Sounds like a great idea! I'm definitely interested :)

FatAndProud

We should totally do it lol. I'll have to start recording more videos :) I've had my youtube account for years and I know other Dim's members have had them too. We just haven't really interacted, per se.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
We should totally do it lol. I'll have to start recording more videos :) I've had my youtube account for years and I know other Dim's members have had them too. We just haven't really interacted, per se.
Yeah that's a very cool idea, I'm a little bit far for the bashes :D
But who knows maybe one day when I will have long holidays....

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I would so be all over this. I am a daily vlogger on You Tube anyway and already watch Proner. I am dreamer72fem on there also. I am a You Yube addict...I have met many great people on there. We had a big get togethers the last few years and met people from all over the place. Cant wait to see them all again this year.
Stacey

FatAndProud

Do you think we should make a separate account and then those that want to participate in the Dimensions Youtube Project would know the password? I'd PM everyone that wanted to know the password (just so mean people can't ruin the account or whatever)...or should we just use our already existing accounts? I personally think that one account would be great because then it'd be more legitimate (sp?).

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Do you think we should make a separate account and then those that want to participate in the Dimensions Youtube Project would know the password? I'd PM everyone that wanted to know the password (just so mean people can't ruin the account or whatever)...or should we just use our already existing accounts? I personally think that one account would be great because then it'd be more legitimate (sp?).
I agree make a specific account would be better I think. By the way I talked a little about the project in the last video I just upload :)

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
I'd be into this, too. I am addicted to youtube, and soup and I always talk about actually making more videos.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Introduction video made but the sound is very low on it so don't be afraid to level it up a lot :D

FatAndProud

Also, if you're having troubles logging in, it may be because someone is already logged in on DimensionsMagazine (the channel). If that's the case, just try again another time. The password/ID should work because Proner was able to upload a video.

It'll be fun if it works out :) Don't give up!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC:
Introductions

- include your user name on Dimensions
- your age (optional)
- your location (optional)
- and anything else you would like Dimensions (and youtube lol) to know

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Longer presentation posted, well I hope everyone could understand what I said...
Anyway contribute people :)

Latest posts

Group builder