• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Expanding Tummy & Hunger Issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSizedAngie

Hug-Seeking Missile
One thing I've noticed in the past year is that, after stuffing myself so often and for so long, I find myself feeling like I'm starving if I haven't eaten in the past few hours. The more weight I've gained, the more intense the problem becomes.

At the moment, there's not really much edible food in the house, and even though it's only been 12hrs-ish since I last ate, I feel like a ravenous mad woman who would trade the world for cookies. Or pizza. Or really...... anything tasty, if only I didn't have to feel hungry like this right now. The entire area around my school (including my place) has been on lockdown all morning because of the gunman on campus, and I'm waiting for things to get back to normal so I can try and get to the store.

My tummy is just so used to expanding and constantly feeling full... now it doesn't know what to do when I can't just give into it so easily right now.
As much as I know, mentally, that I'm not actually starving, you'd have a heck of a time convincing my stomach of that.

The more I've put on weight, the more I notice this. My body craves food all the time, as though it were my biggest champion on the journey of gaining. I wouldn't call it a problem, per se, but rather one of those constant reminders of my current state.

The act of eating, in and of itself, is so sensual, so pleasing.... and the full feelings resulting from stuffing are like a drug. Perhaps I'm an addict? All I know is that my tummy aches for those full, sexy feelings again. Its emptiness cries out for anything with which to sate that hunger.

Right now I'm browsing the Pizza Hut website... creating order after order of food that I'd buy if the crisis wasn't stopping all of their deliveries today. I call it "window shopping"

Latest posts

Back